Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I WAS IN THE POOL!!!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEnKLhi83J8&feature=related[/ame]

Same molds and resin. May be due to the temp drops here recently. Not thinner as much as a little ~eh hem~ shrinkage. Look great in hand and as the bale head is larger than Hot toys heads to begin with you need not worry about it being too small.

But really there is nothing I can do as I did nothing different to begin with.

Hi Dean, tried sending you pm but your box is full. The head I received was also thinner and smaller compared to the original. Can you send me one that is like the original? My certificate number is #126.

If there is a damage i.e. bubble holes that are not filled ect. then yes.

Just PM me (in a day or so after I clear out my inbox...) and I'll take it from there.

As for the size issue. As stated before I am not doing anything different so I have no way to make them otherwise. Same molds and resin as before.

Don't forget my replacement for my damaged cast :)

What was wrong woth your cast ??? .. By the way I was checking a couple of pages ago, and there was a nice sculpt of Christian Bale, based on Batman Begins.. what happened to that???

It's something Adam's working on but currently no plans to make it available

The head sculpt looked almost finished to me, but Adam is a freak when it comes to details, he is a perfectionist.. He is seeing stuffs that we are not seeing.

Back