Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The head sculpt looked almost finished to me, but Adam is a freak when it comes to details, he is a perfectionist.. He is seeing stuffs that we are not seeing.

seeing details is one thing. But being able to transfer all those details into a sculpt, thats a whole different ball park...

Shame that we are not getting his other sculpts anytime soon.

Hi Dean,

Since you'll be shipping out the head(s) on 11th, need to send you the artist's address details; however, haven't been able to send you a pm as your inbox's full. Hope you'll clean it before 11th :wave

Hi Dean:

Same here, please let me know two things:

1) if you got my payment

2) if you got my PM with the shipping address

:peace

Hello guys missed the weekend deadline - 3 are packaged and the rest tonight. Shipping tomorrow. I may be one short for this shipment but will try to pour a few extra tonight.

Void - I have your replacement set aside as well.

I hope everyone's having a great Thanksgiving! Happy Holidays to all! Here are some long overdue pics of my custom Bruce Wayne using the Medicom Wayne suit on a True Type body. Paint job done by the one and only Kuato! I love what he did as it was just what I was looking for! I hope you all enjoy the pics too!
DSC_0248.jpg

DSC_0246.jpg

DSC_0244.jpg

Back from where?? I am waiting for my HS. I am not sure if Dean already casted it, or if he only has to ship it now.. there are no updates from Dean since a while.

I know I haven't gotten mine neither. I don't know if its going to me or the guy I bought it from. I wish we got an informative update.

I know I haven't gotten mine neither. I don't know if its going to me or the guy I bought it from. I wish we got an informative update.

you didn't bought directly from Dean???.. or did you bought it from someone who is waiting a HS from Dean? I don't understand.

you didn't bought directly from Dean???.. or did you bought it from someone who is waiting a HS from Dean? I don't understand.

A guy bought it but got tired of the wait so he sold it to me and he tried telling dean to mail it to me and I pm'd him but he never told us who the head was going to or when it will ship :dunno

A guy bought it but got tired of the wait so he sold it to me and he tried telling dean to mail it to me and I pm'd him but he never told us who the head was going to or when it will ship :dunno

Yeahhh.. I think it should be really hard to do the cast process. I mean, only a little buble of air, ruins the entire head sculpt, so I guess that is why it takes so long.. So in one side we have that, if we want a head sculpt well done it will take time, and on the other hand we have the desire to have the HS right now !! So is a hard one... :monkey2 .. I really want to do the paint job, I think I can do a good job.. I just got a good matt varnish, it leaves a good finish on the HS.. really flat... The HS looks better that way.

Glad you guys are enjoying my custom pics. Hopefully the rest of you guys waiting for your HS will get yours shortly. I made a quick video going over mine for YouTube. Enjoy...
[ame]https://youtu.be/mwvnDgaKm4A[/ame]

Last edited:
Back