Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a pic of mine... please excuse the terrible lighting and quality as its a pic from a phone. My camera makes the head sculpt look kinda weird like a fish eye effect, so this phone pic is what I had to resort to. Nothing close to the great pics on the thread, but just my little contribution in joining the club! :hi5:

waynesculpt.jpg

Looks great! :clap

To avoid the fisheye effect with your camera:

1) Back up away from your subject. (If one foot away causes fish-eye, try backing up 5 feet.)
2) Zoom in on your subject.
3) Take the picture.

Zooming in will amplify any movement and you may end up with blur. In that case set the camera on something. Preferably a tripod, but a stack of books works too. :)

Looks great! :clap

To avoid the fisheye effect with your camera:

1) Back up away from your subject. (If one foot away causes fish-eye, try backing up 5 feet.)
2) Zoom in on your subject.
3) Take the picture.

Zooming in will amplify any movement and you may end up with blur. In that case set the camera on something. Preferably a tripod, but a stack of books works too. :)
Thanks Maglor, but know matter what I try, Im sure my pics wont look as good as yours :lol
BTW how about updating that series of pics by Pennyworth showing diferent paintjobs on the same sculpt? Some of the pics in the compilation were pretty much WIP pics, since all of them are in hand with everyone Id say the owners can take clear pics of them and then we can ask CREG to [post it in the first page of this thread. Ill help those with unpainted casts decide whose work they'd want? What say? :wave

Back