Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine on dec. 5th. :horror Are you living outside USA? It should take considerable longer to deliver overseas

No I'm in Delaware USA. The lack of communication is ridiculous. It sucks thinking I pissed the money away but when you get no helpful response it doesn't look good. I'm glad you got your though buddy. :duff

No I'm in Delaware USA. The lack of communication is ridiculous. It sucks thinking I pissed the money away but when you get no helpful response it doesn't look good. I'm glad you got your though buddy. :duff

:yess: I'll start the paintjob this week .. You should send a PM to Dean and ask him the tracking number... any chance the HS went to dylan?

You need to check with the seller you got it from. His address was on the shipping list it seems. As he said it showed shipped so there was nothing else for me to do. I don't recall seeing a PM from you so if I overlooked it I apologize but all you have to do is send me a PM. I check them a lot more than I do this thread.

You didn't "piss" your money away. You will get your sculpt. All these post sell trades were getting hard to keep up with but I did the best I could. :dunno

You need to check with the seller you got it from. His address was on the shipping list it seems. As he said it showed shipped so there was nothing else for me to do. I don't recall seeing a PM from you so if I overlooked it I apologize but all you have to do is send me a PM. I check them a lot more than I do this thread.

You didn't "piss" your money away. You will get your sculpt. All these post sell trades were getting hard to keep up with but I did the best I could. :dunno

I've been in constant contact with him and he's tried to reach you also. I think as a matter of fact that he said he moved and the address you had was his old one. He said he pm'd you giving it to you months ago before the head ever shipped and you didn't reply. I understand things get tough, thank god you aren't a chris howes or any of the sort. It just eats me because I wanted this head alot and counted on it and at this point I don't know if I'll get it.

I've been in constant contact with him and he's tried to reach you also. I think as a matter of fact that he said he moved and the address you had was his old one. He said he pm'd you giving it to you months ago before the head ever shipped and you didn't reply. I understand things get tough, thank god you aren't a chris howes or any of the sort. It just eats me because I wanted this head alot and counted on it and at this point I don't know if I'll get it.

At this point it really doesn't matter where it is. Like I said - you'll get your cast. PM me your address and I'll get one to you in a week or so.

Sorry about the mixup.

So, finally, here is my paintjob!! Some pictures:

day light:

im03.jpg

Next to Hot Toys Christian Bale:

im02z.jpg

On DX02 Base:

im04r.jpg

Thanks to everybody's advice on how to paint a HS (I am really new at this).. Thanks to Adam for making this great HS and thanks to Dean for share with us.

I readed most of pages on this thread, and readed what Zombrider (or whatever) did, and it sucks, alot of people was cheated by him and I am so upset about it because, someone sold me a recast too :mad: I hope this doesn't happen to anybody else, and now I can say the guy who sold me the recast is not going to refund me, because already been more than 2 months waiting for the refund and nothing, so please, be care of this guy:

Leo Morgan

He is shipping from Spain, which makes me think he works with Zombrider or, maybe is the same guy who is still selling recast.

So as an advide to new buyers, always ask for COA, and check if the seller is in the main list. This is a great HS to paint.. :clap

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats your first paintjob?!?

Wow im amazed :horror

This is actually my 3rd paintjob :lol, but I do learn fast, you can check my progress on this thread, https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100507 , also you can find a lot of good tutorials, and advices on how to make a paint job on that thread.

Wow that is an awesome AWESOME paint job considering you're new to this!!

Very impressed!

And very sorry you've not got a refund.. :(

Thanks Void, I followed your advices on the other thread, you helped me a lot, really :hi5:

Same here, damn good painting!
:hi5:

Wow Tyranus amazing job.:clap Sent ya a pm.

Here is another picture:

im05.jpg

I want to use this head with a TTL body (what TTL is the best for this Heas sculpt?), do I need a neck peg or something extra??

Wanna thank also to, Elvis1976 and Kuato, for anwer several PM I sent to them asking for help :lol. And to Cheungkinmen for the advices he gave me.

Last edited:
like I'd say you're good enough to charge people for your skills and that's your first paint job :lol nuff said.

I bought this off a fellow Freak and i just painted it up myself .

This is my 3rd ever painting of a human head sculpt - Comments welcomed

the only thing i have to do is spray on my flat sealer coat , so it doesn't look so shiny.

I will lighten the lips a bit as they look a little red

The camera doesn't pick up what i painted - There are about 6 different layers of different colors of paint on his face.

Back