Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never got one. was just told me he sent it like 3 weeks ago :dunno

:horror Sorry to hear about it, try asking to Dean the tracking number.. I remember we were waiting the head sculpt from the same time (november), but I got mine like 2 months ago.. You've had really bad luck on this

:horror Sorry to hear about it, try asking to Dean the tracking number.. I remember we were waiting the head sculpt from the same time (november), but I got mine like 2 months ago.. You've had really bad luck on this

Yeah I have had terrible luck with this head. It's discouraging. :(

I haven't got mine yet. This is really frustrating. I paid for mine back in March 2011. Dean can atleast give a proper response, I got a couple of PMs saying the replacement cast was poured and it will ship. No sign of it so far.

Last edited:
Hi Dean - I had PM'ed you my shipping address on 12/20. Could you please PM me the tracking number? Thanks.

Man - this is frustrating...

Morbach What's up with that?

I'll call the PO tomorrow to see where it was last seen...

Also - I cannot find record of your shipment as of yet Rishi. I don't honestly understand that... I thought it shipped with M's. If it is not on another receipt I will ship another to you this week.

Sorry about the screw ups here guys. The one that may be my fault and even the one that is not...

Dean
CC

Man - this is frustrating...

Morbach What's up with that?

I'll call the PO tomorrow to see where it was last seen...

Also - I cannot find record of your shipment as of yet Rishi. I don't honestly understand that... I thought it shipped with M's. If it is not on another receipt I will ship another to you this week.

Sorry about the screw ups here guys. The one that may be my fault and even the one that is not...

Dean
CC
Awesome Dean, thanks for the heads up.

Back