Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It shouldn't take that long to deliver inside USA :monkey1 (5 days top USPS?)

Yeah really. He hasn't contacted me and told me if he contacted the post office yet like he said. I really want to get this so I can move forward with my custom. I got the stand ready and it looks great but I'm not moving forward anymore until I know I got this head.

He responded on this thread but didn't really say if he was shipping the sculpts. Based on his response mine was never shipped or he lost the receipt. Either way I haven't gotten anything yet. He seems to be busy with his new projects. Honestly at this point, I don't care about the sculpt. I'd be happy to get my money back.

He responded on this thread but didn't really say if he was shipping the sculpts. Based on his response mine was never shipped or he lost the receipt. Either way I haven't gotten anything yet. He seems to be busy with his new projects. Honestly at this point, I don't care about the sculpt. I'd be happy to get my money back.

I hear ya. I'd rather have this sculpt than a refund but I see what ya mean.

Unfortunately I can't paint to save my life so no :lol I am goin to have cheunkiman do it :rock

Cool, cheunkiman is a great painter. But if you do it by yourself you can do it exactly as you want, with the detail level you want (if you are able to do it), but anyway you have to expend some time on practice, and research on how to make the paint job well done.. so just go with cheunkiman :rotfl

Cool, cheunkiman is a great painter. But if you do it by yourself you can do it exactly as you want, with the detail level you want (if you are able to do it), but anyway you have to expend some time on practice, and research on how to make the paint job well done.. so just go with cheunkiman :rotfl

:lol I've painted before and I do customs all the time but I'm not qualified for this level of a custom. This one needs a job better than I can do.

Morbach - Claim has been filed blah blah blah - been there done that with USPS before. It's pretty much gone at this point. I have two new casts ready to ship this week to you and Rishi.

Rishi - I haven't dropped you guys over new projects. There is really not a lot going on that is hands on at this point. I honestly stopped monitoring this thread as much as I thought it was all done.

Again - if anyone else did not get your casting or if there are any issues please post here or PM and I will make sure you get one.

Thanks,

Dean
CC

Morbach - Claim has been filed blah blah blah - been there done that with USPS before. It's pretty much gone at this point. I have two new casts ready to ship this week to you and Rishi.

Rishi - I haven't dropped you guys over new projects. There is really not a lot going on that is hands on at this point. I honestly stopped monitoring this thread as much as I thought it was all done.

Again - if anyone else did not get your casting or if there are any issues please post here or PM and I will make sure you get one.

Thanks,

Dean
CC

thanks Dean :yess:

Thanks,

Dean
CC

Thank you Dean.

Dean, can you post a tracking number so I can track it this time incase it goes wrong again? Thanks.

Back