Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine today, sold to me by a fellow freak here who was so gracious to offer me one of the two he had, it was painted too!

[My camera is still charging So Im just gonna post one of the pics he sent me when we were working out the deal, will post my own pictures once the camera is up and running]

Paintjob is by KAI Studios
dsc04008j.jpg

Nice man! So what do you think of it in hand?
Unbelievable... wish HT could have produced this sculpt with their PVC and texturing and factory paint (for more durability) This is a sculpt EVERY Nolanverse collector should own.

I always wanted to stay out of 'customs' as they werent err... 'official' and I was always worried that itll suck me up just like this hobby did :lol But I couldnt help with this one...

Damn! Now suddenly I want a custom Ledger Joker sculpt ,and a Ekhart Harvey Dent/Two Face, a Cillian Murphy Scarcrow...

:gah: Ive been seduced by the Dark Side! :monkey2

P.S. Anyone want to part with an Adam Joker sculpt?
:lol

Here's a pic of mine... please excuse the terrible lighting and quality as its a pic from a phone. My camera makes the head sculpt look kinda weird like a fish eye effect, so this phone pic is what I had to resort to. Nothing close to the great pics on the thread, but just my little contribution in joining the club! :hi5:

waynesculpt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay! Got the Narrow TT and the Saturday Toys suit from a fellow freak here today and some more bad quality pics of the placeholder Wayne setup. This will have to do till I decide/save for Kato's Wayne suit... Or maybe Ill just get his shirt and tie set :gah: This sculpt and paint is so good it screams for a high quality clothing set up. But the price of the $ went up for us by 10 bucks! and no doubt the qaulity is great, but the money... is hard to come by. Prioritise prioritise... :gah:

dsc00958k.jpg

dsc00967lt.jpg

dsc00968hg.jpg

dsc00970d.jpg

I have 2 replacments to cast - other than that your head should now be on it's way.

Will confirm tonight but all orders have now shipped! Thank you God!

Thanks again to everyones unbelievable patients with me over the course of almost a year... that's shameful and shocking all at the same time.

Your orders, kindness and tolerance with my constant delays has truly been amazing.

For those that don't follow my other thread - I am now working with a digital sculptor and am in the testing phase before offering future releases that will be outsourced for casting and painted with orders to be filled within a 4-8 weeks of orders.

Thank you again and I look forward to seeing all the bashes from this and future projects.

Dean
CREG Customs

Hi Dean, nice to read you .... One question... mine was shipped too?? Any stimated delivery time???

EDIT: Just saw page 1 :D ... thanks, luckly I didn't have to wait too long as others... :D:D

Last edited:
Same question Dean. Can you please tell me if it was sent out recently (and not on the 11th of November), I'll stop pestering someone in Europe with my question, "Have you got it yet?" :wave

Last edited:
Back