Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a Bale im' painting for shortround!
Here's some wip pics under cold and warm light.

IMG_3949.jpg

Impresive.. What color do you use for the hair???? It is a mix?

Dean,

I'm posting here because your inbox is full. Is it possible to let me know if mine is shipped? It's been more than half a year since I paid up, and after the Zombierider saga I ended up with nothing in the end. You mentioned in the earlier in the thread you'll be updating with shipping info but I don't see it and people who are below me on the list have received theirs. I would appreciate it if you can let me know what's going on.

Eyes are looking a bit confused IMO compared to the last 2 you did, Elvis. This is probably because the iris is too big, and the bottom of the iris covered by the eyelid I think :dunno

Other than that, everything else is top notch :clap

Eyes are looking a bit confused IMO compared to the last 2 you did, Elvis. This is probably because the iris is too big, and the bottom of the iris covered by the eyelid I think :dunno

Other than that, everything else is top notch :clap

It's because it isn't finished

:lol

A few picks this morning... Surprised at how small the HT head is.

IMG_7308.jpg

adams head works really fine with the begins suit. hot toys sculpt is just too small for the body and the proportions are looking very weird. but with adams head it looks perfect.

And about the stapler, chest, etc... Hot Toys just wanted to make quickly some cash, that's why we have still the bat symbol in there.

And any news about Adam and his future projects? Or still nothing? :(

Back