Jason Vorhees clothing set part III

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Moe

This is interest thread for camp lake killer clothing set... Part 3
The set includes pants and shirt:

I'm giving this set special deal because I won't be able to supply buttons only at this time.

Set $155 shipped movie screen accurate 1/6

Pic below is SS figure to show clothing: anyone with better pic pm me:

BloodyNightmareJason01.jpg

1) xphilx
2) Billythekid
3) galactiboy
4) scooternb
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just in case anyone wanted a little more info on this set, the body will be the ACI Christian muscle body with a fat suit. Also this will be tailored to Beto's Jason part 3 neck adapter. When I have it in hand I will be sending it to Moe to start the project. I'm sure this set will be fine to use with anyone's Jason part 3, the only specific part will be the neck tailoring. I'm not really sure how to extend the body to make it 13'' but if anyone does lmk before I send it. Thanks

But who is doing the head? Why tailor it to Beto's?
That's his project.....

FUNK YEAH include me in this!!!...if i can get three jason sets to display all my Beto heads that will be AWESOME!!!!!....PLEASE PUT ME DOWN DOWN FOR THREE SETS!!!!

Just in case anyone wanted a little more info on this set, the body will be the ACI Christian muscle body with a fat suit. Also this will be tailored to Beto's Jason part 3 neck adapter. When I have it in hand I will be sending it to Moe to start the project. I'm sure this set will be fine to use with anyone's Jason part 3, the only specific part will be the neck tailoring. I'm not really sure how to extend the body to make it 13'' but if anyone does lmk before I send it. Thanks

So you're going to send my figure to Moe so he can copy the suit? Thats just great!! So Moe can take advantage of the work of Lupita, copy her design pattern and replicate her work to get some money. But wait... you know something??? I think make this is just like make a recast of a headsculpt,excuse me but do not agree with this so I'm going to cancel your order and send your money back, as soon as I find another person interested in the figure probably only take a few days.

best regards

Last edited:
So you're going to send my figure to Moe so he can copy the suit? Thats just great!! So Moe can take advantage of the work of Lupita copy their design pattern and replicate their work to get some money. But wait you know something??? I think make this is just like make a recast of a headsculpt,excuse me but do not agree with this so I'm going to cancel your order and send your money back, as soon as I find another person interested in the figure probably only take a few days.

best regards
He's not going to copy your suit....
He's just having the suit tailored to accommodate your(or something like it) part 3 headsculpt/neckadapter.

He'll only be sending Moe the head and a ACI Christian.

That's what I took from it anyway..

Back