Liam Neeson TAKEN 2 Custom Sculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IDMCustoms

Freaked Out!
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

This is a custom commissioned sculpt where the client allowed me sell the castings (after several people asked). Note that the first two photos are of the head without hair and were images used to show the likeness. The last picture is the final head finished and approved and you can see the white colored casting besides it. The head is UNPAINTED and casted in skintone. It is made to fit Hot Toys style necks and is bubble free. It is also pre-drilled and cleaned properly and I ship each one wrapped in tissue paper and a nice custom box.

Pricing is $70 if 10 or less people is interested and commits. If 20 or more people commit, it will be $60. Shipping is $6 within the US, $20 for Canada, and $24 for all other International (I ship priority and priority international only).

My Paypal email is [email protected] and be sure to note that it's for the LIAM TAKEN head. Please mark it as a gift or add the 4% Paypal fee.

The headsculpt is finished and ready now and I will begin casting and will ship based on time of order.

Please post here or IM me or you can just send the payment as noted above. Thanks!

John

liam1.jpg

liam2.jpg

liam3.jpg

List so far:

1 - Skiman PAID and Shipped - 9405512699350002456085
2 - Supergal PAID and Shipped - LJ703390281US

Last edited:
Interested in unpainted and no need to drill mine if that makes it easier on you, I'll have the Ski elves drill him in the workshop.

Ski

UPdated. Thanks Skiman! Thanks Supergal!

Thank you IDM, we are taking over the WORLD with this run!

Stand back everybody... this headsculpt is MINE!!!

In all seriousness though, thank you for making this one... I really love this movie and it's one of my all time favorites.

Ski

Thank you IDM, we are taking over the WORLD with this run!

Stand back everybody... this headsculpt is MINE!!!

In all seriousness though, thank you for making this one... I really love this movie and it's one of my all time favorites.

Ski

:panic::panic::panic:

IDM ,you should sculpt a goatee on this and sell them as Ras :exactly::goodpost:

That's a great idea! Didn't quite think of that one! I'll get to work on him and revise him a bit for a Ras sculpt. I'll try and offer some painted. I just wasn't sure if people were interested in having heads painted right off the bat. Thanks for all the ideas and comments guys!

John

Back