Mad max Mel Gibson by Rocco (sculptor) project is a go!!!!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mad max Mel Gibson by Rocco (sculptor)

I am interested! Any previews of what kind of mel we are expecting?

U got time bro we need one more guy to get on the list before Rocco starts the sculpt.

Luis

Thanks hopefully I can find a good painter and accessories. The rest is going to cost me a fortune lol.

Hey It0778, maybe you could let Rocco know that we're pretty much there so that we can get in line for the sculpt. By the time he's ready to do it, we'll probably have one more, or maybe I'll just grab a second one to make sure it happens. I took three Kyle Reese heads in my thread to get there. I think Rocco would proceed with 19 anyway. He casts to order once the initial run is done, so he can always sell more later.

I'll contact him today and I'll let him know u will grab two if needed. Thanks Luis

This project has now been green lighted and Rocco will be starting this head sculpt soon!!!!!!! Don't know when but its on the list!!!!

This project has now been green lighted and Rocco will be starting this head sculpt soon!!!!!!! Don't know when but its on the list!!!!

Ohhhh yeahhhh!

Well done!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Glad to hear that. Rocco just posted the Kyle Reese I did the interest list for. Man, he just knocked it out of the park. He's going to kill this one too.

Fellas I've found some good pics of max but if u guys have some post them
Here please do I could send them to Rocco!!!

kjell-nilsson.jpg

...Naw jk.

mel-gibson-as-mad-max-in-mad-max-2-1982.jpg

Back