Mel Gibson Max by Sculptor

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be in for the shotgun, but it would have to be top notch. I'm getting the Cult King figure which has the shotgun already, but it lacks refinement.

Scultor, interested in the shotgun depending on the final prototype and price.

rjszar. any pics of cult kings shotgun? when is his Max going to be released? As far as I can remember the shotgun looked cool

Rocco, just paid for - Mad Mel damage, remember to send with neckless hicks

I am in this thread interest list twice, in positions13 and 21. I am driving you crazy with my interests in different posts :)

When will this guys be sent??

My print guy will be done by the end of this week he said, he was playing catch up after the toy fair. So, next is molding and casting. Thanks guys!

Scultor, interested in the shotgun depending on the final prototype and price.

rjszar. any pics of cult kings shotgun? when is his Max going to be released? As far as I can remember the shotgun looked cool
Max should be out this month last I heard. It's already been delayed and could change again. Here is a pic of the shotgun and other accessories.
acc.jpg

Mel and Hicks are at the mold makers now, thanks for your patience guys, you'll be happy with the end results.

Back