Mel Gibson Max by Sculptor

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12974306_1118201998232007_2604406277312779669_n.jpg

12994353_1118201661565374_2133109898622773606_n.jpg

The chin in the final product looks larger than in the proto. Rocco. What happened? Changed it before printing? Liked the proto more. Anyway great work.

47737a8c9421129ccaee1b1fa22f9ff5.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Just got the piece in hand. The chin doesn't seem to be any different than the proto. Camera is throwing it off.

Lol it's my fishbowl lens, I forgot to change it, sorry guys, the casting is accurate. I'll try to take new pics when I have time

Arrived today, absolutely fantastics over the moon with both sculpts.Some pics of unpainted heads on the figure ive put together using the outfit from Dan from unleashedviper custom creations, boots custom made by me using german marching boots. Thanks for the great work and service. SANY0633.jpg SANY0644.jpg

Arrived today, absolutely fantastics over the moon with both sculpts.Some pics of unpainted heads on the figure ive put together using the outfit from Dan from unleashedviper custom creations, boots custom made by me using german marching boots. Thanks for the great work and service. View attachment 258822 View attachment 258823

thanks groucho69ful for the purchase. love the final outcome. great work in the assembly :)

Received mine. Thats one killer sculpt. Will try to post some pics of the head on the body later when I arrive home

Love the sculpt, dont know if it is the body I am using (worldbox crazy durable) or that i have to make a deeper hole in the head but it looks a bit big compared to the body. What do you guys think??

image8.jpeg

image6.jpeg

Amazing paintjob, well done !! No pics with an outfit? What body are you using, I had to readapt the head to fit in a muscular body.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Thanks !

It is a ZY toys body - Only had to carve out some resin and it worked fine

Back