<=/ Mike5401's Batman Buckles, Pouches & Belt Capsules \=> NEW ITEMS SALE!.. 9/26/13

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: &lt;=/ Mike5401's Batman Buckles, Pouches &amp; Belt Capsules \=&gt; NEW ITEMS PG.#12... 7/

Hey Mike, did you ever figure out that belt request that I had? You said you would get back to me but I haven't heard anything in like a month.

Let me know!

Re: &lt;=/ Mike5401's Batman Buckles, Pouches &amp; Belt Capsules \=&gt; NEW ITEMS PG.#12... 7/

Hey Mike, did you ever figure out that belt request that I had? You said you would get back to me but I haven't heard anything in like a month.

Let me know!

Hey,

Yup I figured it out, just haven't had time to finish drawing it. :( Swamped with 3D art work, 2D Vector Art work, on top of packing and sending out orders, and life has kept me super busy. I will do it though as I would like to fill your request and I think there maybe others who are interested as well.

I'm gonna shoot for next week to finish drawing it.:)

UPDATE 7/9/13:

All orders except for 2 people have now been shipped out so you should be receiving them shortly!:yess: The lady at the post office saw me coming for a 2nd day in a row and she didn't look happy! Oh well tuff *****.:thud:

Thanks
Mike

Hey,

Yup I figured it out, just haven't had time to finish drawing it. :( Swamped with 3D art work, 2D Vector Art work, on top of packing and sending out orders, and life has kept me super busy. I will do it though as I would like to fill your request and I think there maybe others who are interested as well.

I'm gonna shoot for next week to finish drawing it.:)

Awesome! Thanks Mike!

Mike,
My set of pouches just arrived. They are fantastic. Great detail to them.
Thanks,
pjstan

Mine arrived! Thank you!

ge8ude3e.jpg

Painted it up

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Do you have actual pics of BB7 and BB8???

Got mine and they are totally impressive! Very crisp. No clean up required. I could paint these right now without taking an exacto, sandpaper or nothing to them.

The thigh pouches are gonna look cool...just have to make the time to assemble my figs!!!!

Thanks Mike!

Mine arrived! Thank you!

ge8ude3e.jpg

Painted it up

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Looks great! Nice job, and glad you like them. Thanks again!

Do you have actual pics of BB7 and BB8???

Yes I can get some pics tomorrow, I still have a few I can take a few pics of.

Got mine and they are totally impressive! Very crisp. No clean up required. I could paint these right now without taking an exacto, sandpaper or nothing to them.

The thigh pouches are gonna look cool...just have to make the time to assemble my figs!!!!

Thanks Mike!

Awesome bro, glad to hear it! Enjoy it and have fun.

I know what you mean about time and assembling all your figures, I have plenty to do.

Thanks again guy's!:hi5:

UPDATE 7/22/13

I have ***4*** BMP1 Pouch Sets available Instock and ready to ship out ASAP. Price is $26 plus shipping.....

PM if interested

Thanks
Mike

Re: &lt;=/ Mike5401's Batman Buckles, Pouches &amp; Belt Capsules \=&gt; NEW ITEMS PG.#12.. 7/2

Hi Mike,

I've just received my order in the mail. Fantasic casting, with very clean and crisp detailing. Very happy with the products.

Cheers

Re: &lt;=/ Mike5401's Batman Buckles, Pouches &amp; Belt Capsules \=&gt; NEW ITEMS PG.#12.. 7/2

yes sir!!!!!!!!!!!

Great it will go out tomorrow, I'll PM you tracking!!

Thanks again

Hi Mike,

I've just received my order in the mail. Fantasic casting, with very clean and crisp detailing. Very happy with the products.

Cheers

Hey bud,

Awesome glad to hear it arrived and you like everything!

Thanks and enjoy!:clap

Interested in the FM items, just finishing up my figure now. Do you also have the belt pouches for that version as well?

Re: &lt;=/ Mike5401's Batman Buckles, Pouches &amp; Belt Capsules \=&gt; NEW ITEMS PG.#1.. 8/15

New Items Posted On Page 1.

FM Batman Thigh Pouches BMP2

(Last Image Shows Size Difference In Belt & Thigh Pouches)
&

FM Batman Batarang BMBR1

Now taking orders for Batman stuff.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back