<=/ Mike5401's Batman Buckles, Pouches & Belt Capsules \=> NEW ITEMS SALE!.. 9/26/13

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: &lt;=/ Mike5401's Batman Buckles, Pouches &amp; Belt Capsules \=&gt; NEW ITEMS &amp; Prices 5/2

G'day Mike.

Payment sent through mate.
Sorry for the delay, got caught up with work.

Thanks buddy.

Re: &lt;=/ Mike5401's Batman Buckles, Pouches &amp; Belt Capsules \=&gt; NEW ITEMS &amp; Prices 5/2

HI mate when you start your run again i would like a BB5 and a BMP1

thanks

G'day Mike.

Payment sent through mate.
Sorry for the delay, got caught up with work.

Thanks buddy.

No Worries, payment received!

Thanks

HI mate when you start your run again i would like a BB5 and a BMP1

thanks

No problem!

5/31

New List has been added and updated with those that have paid.....Just waiting for a few more people to pay.

If anyone on the list has not received a PM from me regarding your order please let me know.

Thanks Guy's!!
im on the list but haven't received a pm my name is jesus Aguirre

Mike,

Any news on the custom belt we talked about?

- J

Did mine get shipped?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Nothing shipped out.....Like I told everyone in the pm's and like I told you, items are at the caster and I will get them back in 2-3 weeks. Once I get them back I'll post to let everyone know.

Thanks

&lt;=/ Mike5401's Batman Buckles, Pouches &amp; Belt Capsules \=&gt; NEW ITEMS PG.#12... 7/3/13

7/3/2013 UPDATE!

Hey guy's here is a quick update, all parts have arrived and look great! I will begin sending everything out this Fri/Sat. and should have everyone's orders shipped by Wednesday of next week! I'll post on the first page, the list with everyone's name, shipping info.

NEW PARTS:

I have been working on some new items and those are:

1. FM Batman Batarang (it will come with rope) Price between $15-19

2. FM Batman Thigh Pouch set (set includes a total of 6 pouches, same style as my belt pouches just smaller to fit the thigh) Price $17
****Cheap Pic with my phone****

If anyone is interested in these items please post in this thread, as I will take orders for new and older stuff shortly!

Thanks
Mike

Last edited:

I'm in for the thigh pouches

Re: &lt;=/ Mike5401's Batman Buckles, Pouches &amp; Belt Capsules \=&gt; NEW ITEMS PG.#12... 7/

does the thigh pouches come with a strap?

Re: &lt;=/ Mike5401's Batman Buckles, Pouches &amp; Belt Capsules \=&gt; NEW ITEMS PG.#12... 7/

Any pcs for the batarang?

Any pcs for the batarang?

I should have a pic in the next day or 2! :panic:

UPDATE 7/8/13:

I have begun shipping orders out, I will send most of the remaining tomorrow. There are a few that wanted painted items so that will get taken care of this week and be ready to ship by the weekend.

I have updated the first page list and marked the people who's items have shipped. I will do the same tomorrow.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back