<=/ Mike5401's Batman Buckles, Pouches & Belt Capsules \=> NEW ITEMS SALE!.. 9/26/13

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: &lt;=/ Mike5401's Batman Belt Buckles &amp; Belt Capsules \=&gt;

Hi Mike. How are you today. Can you help me? Do you have any more of the Batman belts? I have been told you are the man with the best custom utility belts out there. I'd like to buy a couple for a custom Frank Miller Batman I am doing so if you can help it wounld be much appreciated. Thanks Leroy

Re: &lt;=/ Mike5401's Batman Buckles, Pouches &amp; Belt Capsules \=&gt; NEW ITEMS &amp; Prices 1/1

Hi Mike, I am also interested in some of the Jim Lee Batman belt buckles that you created. Would you be looking to produce them any time soon. Thanks

Re: &lt;=/ Mike5401's Batman Buckles, Pouches &amp; Belt Capsules \=&gt; NEW ITEMS &amp; Prices 1/1

Hi mate.
I'm also very interested in a couple belts and buckles when they're next available.
Any hint of when the next round may be?

any updates?

****shipping list has been updated 5/13/13, please check first page, the remaining will go out this week****

****Hey Guy's I am excepting Orders for the FM Batman Pouches again, I will accept orders till the end of next week so I know how many QTYS. I need......I will not accept payment until I close the list!....Once I close the list I will ask for payments....Thanks****

Mike,
Could you put me down for a FM pouch set please.
Thanks,
Pjstan

1 FM Pouch set for me, please.

Mike

1 Frank Miller pouch belt set for me.

Hi Mike, I like to order 1x BB3, 1 x BB5, 1x BB7 buckles and one BMP1 set. thx

Mike,

Did you get my PM about the custom belt I had in mind?

Let me know.

Back