<=/ Mike5401's Batman Buckles, Pouches & Belt Capsules \=> NEW ITEMS SALE!.. 9/26/13

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: &lt;=/ Mike5401's Batman Buckles, Pouches &amp; Belt Capsules \=&gt; NEW ITEMS PG.#1.. 8/15

Hey Mike, just sent you a PM.

(bump)

Re: &lt;=/ Mike5401's Batman Buckles, Pouches &amp; Belt Capsules \=&gt; NEW ITEMS PG.#1.. 8/15

9/26/13

Okay guy's quick sale update:

I have 3 sets of BMP1 FM Batman Pouches left and I would like to move these out. From now until tomorrow I will drop the price down to $18 a set plus shipping.

Send me a PM if interested!

Thanks
Mike

Re: &lt;=/ Mike5401's Batman Buckles, Pouches &amp; Belt Capsules \=&gt; NEW ITEMS SALE!.. 9/26

pm me the cost on these I only saw the pouches cost so far. they look cool.

Re: &lt;=/ Mike5401's Batman Buckles, Pouches &amp; Belt Capsules \=&gt; NEW ITEMS SALE!.. 9/26

Is it still possible to get some of the Capsules? I need a set of the round top ones.
Sent you a PM.

Mike, Sent you a pm regarding a belt and capsule set. Thanks

sent you PM mate....cheers

Are you still doing these.

I need more capsels. And just curious if you could do plain version made to look like the Neal Adams buckle. Since I'm sure buckles are tricky..

There was a few people on sideshows 1:6 batman looking for belts. I told them if you are interested (not that you are but if you are) that there would need to be an interest.

Looking at old comics you could technically do BB1 with a buckle design over it. That way they can slip belt over it. Since a buckle like batmans a real one would be labor intensive. And this could be a cost effective alt. but we defiantly need more round capsels. I need a set but not sure if your making them.

Groovy, I think you just directly PM him. Hope he is still doing it. The works are awesome

I'd be in for a Neal Adams style capsule belt

Hey Guy's,

Thanks for your recent interest, as far as the price goes my cost have gone up a little so my new price will reflect that.

It will now be $25 Plus Shipping for a set of unpainted Capsules and a Buckle of your choice. You can choose one of my Batman Buckles or I was suggesting my WB1 Wolverine Buckle as it looks really close to a Neal Adams buckle.

If interested PM and I will send you payment details. I'm looking to place my order for parts by this Sunday.

Thanks
Mike

Re: &lt;=/ Mike5401's Batman Buckles, Pouches &amp; Belt Capsules \=&gt;.04/07/15

Here Guy's,

Just wanted to post real quick to show a recent job I did for a client. He wanted one of my FM Batman Pouch Sets painted. Due note I added a few extra pouches and capsules to his belt then what normally comes in my set.

As a side note I have a few Batman Pouch Sets UNPAINTEDBMP1 Batman F. Miller Pouch Set $28 + shipping ready to ship, if interested just PM me.

Thanks
Mike

Back