No Country "Ultimate Bad Ass" CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish there was a 1/6 store that you could go to and purchase things like this! Absolutely incredible.

I wish there was a 1/6 store that you could go to and purchase things like this! Absolutely incredible.
Don't take this the wrong way but many collectors feel that's what I am and do. Im a store that has the stuff they are looking for. When Im out of something they wonder when I will have more. Like I just need to go into my studio and hit print and out pops more. If only it was that easy.

xAarG7O.jpg

Don't take this the wrong way but many collectors feel that's what I am and do. Im a store that has the stuff they are looking for. When Im out of something they wonder when I will have more. Like I just need to go into my studio and hit print and out pops more. If only it was that easy.
Believe me, I understand. But boy, wouldn’t that be something if you were able to do that? I sure wish I could afford everything Robbie puts out, nothing even comes close!

Ultimate Badass Sets final payment notices are being emailed today. The edition numbers will be determined by the order I get final payments. The emails will go out tonight at 9pm central time. Thanks for the support everyone!

This is the ultimate set like Chubbyman said, 6 years of waiting. I've been on that early list since you first posted.You know what's kinda funny about these guns? The Glock 19 was not made until 1983 and the Tech-9 was made in 1985..the movie takes place in 1980. lol They look so damn bad ass. You outdid yourself on this man.

This is the ultimate set like Chubbyman said, 6 years of waiting. I've been on that early list since you first posted.You know what's kinda funny about these guns? The Glock 19 was not made until 1983 and the Tech-9 was made in 1985..the movie takes place in 1980. lol They look so damn bad ass. You outdid yourself on this man.

Yeah a lot of the guns in the movie are anachronistic. The Remington version they used was also later. Apparently the book says Glock but that's about it. Also if you look at the money really close, all of the bills are the same numbers. The art department had to register all those real phone number so that the bill he looks at isn't all the normal Hollywood 555s. But I guess they didn't think people would notice that the money is all the same.

Yeah a lot of the guns in the movie are anachronistic. The Remington version they used was also later. Apparently the book says Glock but that's about it. Also if you look at the money really close, all of the bills are the same numbers. The art department had to register all those real phone number so that the bill he looks at isn't all the normal Hollywood 555s. But I guess they didn't think people would notice that the money is all the same.
"Cinema is a lie 24 times a second" (to contradict Jean-Luc Godard;)...

this set is a thing of beauty....i don't even want to take it out of the box...i just want to display it as part of the figure set up...its that nice!!!

Back