Paulie Walnuts Track Suit- Pic up page1 **CLOSED**

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Paulie Walnuts Track Suit

Here it is... I'm going to keep it within range of my other outfits but some work goes into the two tone top. $143 for suit
imagezdgcz.jpg

Re: Paulie Walnuts Track Suit

bought...wow....moe, you need to do all 4 with some real suits and ties for that sit down dinner...:lol

Re: Paulie Walnuts Track Suit.. Pic up page1

Great suit, can u make some pics on body?)

That track suit is really slick moe! Really want to see it one a body thow! Speaking of body witch body is this Tailored for?

Guys...I am doing a proto type for myself...Anyone interested in this Black and white Track suit paulie wore, Sign up here... I may do the Christopher run also, but was thinking of him in just a leather jacket and jeans sort of.

Paulies real suit
d5095363l.jpg

Our suit
imagezdgcz.jpg

NICE WORK!!!!!!

killer moe..!!!! another win for you...:wink1:

Yea Wow that is Winner for sure great work!

Nice!!! Hey Moe please take me off the list. sadly I have to back out as this Super storm Sandy we had in NY has killed my finance.

Ski...Sorry for the typo Brother Using Cell, No glasses:lol

El Calvo Done

For those who are on the list...I am doing one Run only! If you like to get your payments in PM me Now...I am starting this run Next week.

Check your name on the List and shoot me a PM...I will send Mass pM out anyway, but I thought maybe you like to get in on it early to get the run rolling. Don't miss out on this Nice suit fellas.

Thanks

Back