Paulie Walnuts Track Suit- Pic up page1 **CLOSED**

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey thanks for the comments guys a lot of fun these guys were to bash ! I have to say thanks again to all whome bought a set it wouldn't be possible without u guys. And Moe for the track suit thanks bro they came out steller.

And of course Rocco Thansk Bro u are a superstar!

They look very nice. The tracksuit certainly gives paulie his signature look. Awesome!

what`s up with the list? Where am i? Mine was fully paid) Any progress or some shipping news?

hey woodrob im sure moe will see you good, my names not on the list and i received mine today and im really really happy with it. im sure if you pm him he'll get back to you

what`s up with the list? Where am i? Mine was fully paid) Any progress or some shipping news?

I believe I sent it, but I have to double check it bro... No worries, I got my personal paid files I go by... If you don't get it within a week let me know pal I will look into it as I have more coming in.. Maybe your in next batch

All is good!

here is my paulie, hes unfinished at the moment (hands, sneakers, cross and stand to be replaced ) but it looks pretty good so far. big thanks to moe for a great piece:1-1:

here is my paulie, hes unfinished at the moment (hands, sneakers, cross and stand to be replaced ) but it looks pretty good so far. big thanks to moe for a great piece:1-1:

Looks awesome mate! Looking forward to seeing it finished :hi5:

Back