Rick Boy- Sheriff Outfit & Entropy Parts Set List

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rick Grimes- Sheriff Outfit

The patches are already made. Just visit 1:6 king for them.

Thanks for the info on One Sixth Scale King ButtMunch.
Having Trevor do a Rick Grimes sounds great Moe!
Thanks for adding me to the list!

Moe, what body do you plan to use?

This one Eldorado...
hot_toys_true_type_body.jpg

Some Pics up..
Ok Guys...Can some post links or sources to get the boots and Belt/Gun stuff?
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Rick Grimes- Sheriff Outfit Pics up 2/25/2012

the outfit looks amazing.

Thanks thanatos:

Well Guys I found this hat felt material, looking for 1/6 sheriff badges and Boots...The terminator belt works, but they are in high $80's

$(KGrHqJHJ!4E8ezUR4F0BPL)YrDiNQ~~60_12.JPG

plus its left holstered but it wouldn't b much effort swapping

entropy made a great kit with the gun name badge ring and buttons and mercsculpter made badges but they may be sold out also stevos toys sells a revolver of callihans that is similar he also sells ricks hat

Yeah I think this will be my toughest to find of all accessories.:gah:

id say the hardest thing will be the badges but the belt just needs cut and glue i used one on mine and it looks fine

entropy made a great kit with the gun name badge ring and buttons and mercsculpter made badges but they may be sold out also stevos toys sells a revolver of callihans that is similar he also sells ricks hat

Thanks KB for help...

Honestly I do love the outfit overall, but I do have to say that the pockets on the shirt need to be lowered a bit. They are practically up on the shoulders, and using the shirt as is there wouldn't even be any room for a badge.

Honestly I do love the outfit overall, but I do have to say that the pockets on the shirt need to be lowered a bit. They are practically up on the shoulders, and using the shirt as is there wouldn't even be any room for a badge.

This is just a proto...We will adjust all when in time to order don't worry...There are some minor corrections to be made which I pointed out to Him. lets hope we can find these small badges...

Thanks

Back