Rick Boy- Sheriff Outfit & Entropy Parts Set List

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rick Grimes- Sheriff Outfit Pics up 2/25/2012

:clap I am glad I am Able to help you guys out...We all know this hobby can be expensive at times, so I try to keep it at affordable level. Thanks for the support fellas.

Are you sure you don't want to widen the list out to a nice, round 20?

:pray:

Pretty please?

Come on ... you know you want to! :lol

Are you sure you don't want to widen the list out to a nice, round 20?

:pray:

Pretty please?

Come on ... you know you want to! :lol

:lol You guys to funny... I can't promise but let me get all the tweaks to the outfit done, then approved by me and you guys...Then maybe, Just maybe we can swing it...But the reason I don't like long interest list, is getting everyone to pay to speed the process...All 20 would probably take weeks maybe longer as I had alot to go through to get the run of 10 on Chem suits, and what happens is that all who paid fast has to wait for lets say the 19 or 20 member before we can start.

We'll see Bud...
th23_29_107v-1.gif

Look what I got in the mail today. These look great!
scaled.php

What sort of tweaks Moe? ..I noticed form the proto his pocket flaps aren't exactly accurate, will those be fixed?

What sort of tweaks Moe? ..I noticed form the proto his pocket flaps aren't exactly accurate, will those be fixed?

It's the angle of the photo Cal... It curves to a point in middle just like the real shirt. But all will be ok for your approval soon!

It's the angle of the photo Cal... It curves to a point in middle just like the real shirt. But all will be ok for your approval soon!

Ah! awesome sauce!:hi5:

Ok, finally some pics of the badge and ordering info.

This is the 2.0 version of the badge as I wasn't happy with how the lettering came out and decided to use printed decals instead. The hat is a replacement for the Velvet Morning sculpt and is available separately from the accessory kit.
preview_image_2_23538002x.jpg

preview_image_1_29353692x.jpg

Unpainted accessory set: $45

includes 2 x collar pins, 2 boots that pop onto Truetype joints, Colt Python revolver, name tag, metal wedding ring, printed watch face, and badge w/ "KING" "COUNTY" & "SHERIFF" water slide decals to be applied after painting.

Painted accessory set: $70

All accessories come finished. Pins, tag, Colt, boots and badge all painted and sealed and the badge has the decals applied.

I'll post painted pics of all the pieces shortly.

Painted set:
1) Dark Passenger - PAID
2) Moe
3) Turdferguson - PAID
4) MwNN - PAID
5) pzuzu - PAID
6) Eldorado
7) Laney74
7) El Calvo - PAID
8) toyadventurer
9) Pennyworth - PAID
10) koipond
11) Bucky Underbelly - PAID
12) Kross
13) mightyq
14) chilipep66 - PAID

Unpainted set:
1) Raymond Ferraro - PAID
2) bigbrocha
3) thanatos

Last edited:

Any chance you'll offer the badge a la carte to those who have already purchased your v1 set? :pray:

Also interested in the hat, does it work with Scott's hatless sculpt?

Any chance you'll offer the badge a la carte to those who have already purchased your v1 set? :pray:

Also interested in the hat, does it work with Scott's hatless sculpt?

Yes, hit me up if you need just the badge.

The hat was designed to attach to Scott's hatted sculpt. It's just a replacement with more detail in the braids, a little more symmetry and of course the new badge. Scott did a great job with his, I just wanted a bit more and went ahead with a new version since I was doing the badge anyway.

I could hollow a hat out with a dremel but I don't think it would sit 100% correctly on the hatless sculpt and could damage the paint taking it off and on.

Yes, hit me up if you need just the badge.

The hat was designed to attach to Scott's hatted sculpt. It's just a replacement with more detail in the braids, a little more symmetry and of course the new badge. Scott did a great job with his, I just wanted a bit more and went ahead with a new version since I was doing the badge anyway.

I could hollow a hat out with a dremel but I don't think it would sit 100% correctly on the hatless sculpt and could damage the paint taking it off and on.

Sweet! :rock

You're probably right about the hat, a sculpted hat on top of a sculpt with hair never looks right...you just did such a damn fine job on that hat...I want to use it somehow :drool

That is Great! I'm finally going to get my grail figure! I'm huge fan of the show... Hey E put me in for painted parts set... And you will post pic of boots?

The fat is sweet! What if you put some sort of padding inside?
Great job making this all happen!

You're down, Moe. I'll post pics of the boots soon, likely tomorrow, along with the fancy finished pics of everything else. I just wanted to get some pics and ordering info up asap.

I'll hollow out a hat and throw some pics up of that too.

I started a list in my previous post (#69) just to make things easier for everyone.

added and Pm'd :duff

Back