Rick Boy- Sheriff Outfit & Entropy Parts Set List

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rick Grimes- Sheriff Outfit Pics up 2/25/2012

hmm but saying that, I have just read that they are laminated card. Thats not good.

yeh I got excited to until I read the small print grrrr

I've already made the Colt, collar pins, name tag, badge, wedding ring, and new watch face. I'm pretty sure I could supply the belts and boots as well if you guys want.

Last edited:

I've already made the Colt, collar pins, name tag, badge, wedding ring, and new watch face. I'm pretty sure I could supply the belts and boots as well if you guys want.

GREAT!:clap Shoot me PM payment details Bud, I want all parts necessary thanks

The shirt and pants look good. And the adjustments you mention will make it great!
I'd be interested in your set Entropy. Looking great as well. Anyone have a line on the badges?

Wow, can't beat that quality at that price-point! :horror

The shirt and pants look good. And the adjustments you mention will make it great!
I'd be interested in your set Entropy. Looking great as well. Anyone have a line on the badges?

Yeah we will work it out to close to perfect...
Thanks all...and Entrophy should start an interest thread for his parts put me in...
Now the wait for my man Trevs amazing sculpt when he gets around to it.

Need good source for boots any links of pics of his boots

Last edited by a moderator:

These look amazing! Please put me down for a set as well! And belt and boots if you decide to make them too!

Thanks!

I'm molding some stuff up and will back to those of you who have PMd me soon, if I havent already, when I post pics of the Rick bits.

I'm molding some stuff up and will back to those of you who have PMd me soon, if I havent already, when I post pics of the Rick bits.

:yess: this is going to be Great! Thanks Entropy:clap

can i get on the waitlist for the uniform please? and if i get moved up there, i'd love to get the Rick bits from ya Entropy.

where can i check on Trevor's head? want to make sure i get on that list but haven't seen any thread about it

Wonderful Moe! i ain't droppin' out of this one! VERY happy with the result and wow what a price! That's more like it :D

Wonderful Moe! i ain't droppin' out of this one! VERY happy with the result and wow what a price! That's more like it :D

:clap I am glad I am Able to help you guys out...We all know this hobby can be expensive at times, so I try to keep it at affordable level. Thanks for the support fellas.

I know it's a long shot :)pray:) but I'll take a spot on the wait list....thanks.

I know it's a long shot :)pray:) but I'll take a spot on the wait list....thanks.

Sure Buddy...I know what you mean, even when I am late for the party at some Interest List:pray:

Back