Rick Deckard Shoes and Gun by Sean Dabbs 1/6 scale

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone
I just got a message from Sean

Please see the attached picture

e7d2bffdc5ad0deb6d10dca27185b7b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone

The run still happening,
Dont worry, and I apologize on behalf of Sean, but yes it’s frustrating I know.,
Yes, the run has issues like dealing with caster taking longer than usual, shipping time and customs.
Please if you are still interested on the accessories, they are coming and they will be shipped as soon as received,

If you want to place a refund claim, you should contact 1st Sean Dabbs via Facebook,
He can help you with that.
Please see Sean Dabbs message attached as a picture above, this message was sent to me yesterday.

Please i beg your patience
Note also that i am helping Sean with this, but i also want to help you guys get what you paid for.

Regards

I am SO sorry for the delay, I am so gutted that it has taken so long. The moldmaker dragged with the parts and then they parts just went missing.

As Jeff has told you, they have finally been found.

Thank you SO much for holding out and waiting. I understand some of you are just fed up and perhaps want a refund, unfortunatley I cannot offer a straight up refund, but what I can offer is a type of store credit, have a look through my past and up coming projects and you can have a swap out if you like, or just wait until something comes along that you prefer.

Thank you again for putting up with this crap, you guys have been my life blood for the last few years, and I cannot thank you enough for that. I really do appreciate the business and I am really gutted that this has taken so long

Hello everyone

I just got a notification from the postal service that a package was received at my PO box in Miami Florida,
As soon as they delivered it I will start collecting the shipping payments, and then start with labeling and packing.

The shipping cost will be $15 via certified mail.
If you want to use a different mailing service to speed up the delivery please let me know in advance,
Shipping via EMS is $30.

9a46770a5a0cfa56e37cb4dc63519c59.jpg

Also, next week i will be away for the entire week due to a business trip to USA,
From the 4th-10th

Hello everyone,

I am going to start collecting the shipping payments next week, friday February the 9th

shipping cost $15 via certified mail (15-25 business days)

If you want to use a different mailing service to speed up the delivery please let me know in advance,
Shipping via EMS is $30.

These are the users i have listed as paid:

Cap'n Cook
jebeltram4
njlanman
kindofblue
Izu
fightercaptured
Comatoast
Damian
Fadefilmstudio
yodasan
philmah
silvershark_9
PROTEUS360
Raymond F.
groovy_deee
CRM 114
LincolnGreen
lieutenant dan
Gruff Old Bear
Golden Dragon
JeffTVR
finaldemon28
abarbarian
Entropy

Hello everyone,

I am going to start collecting the shipping payments next week, friday February the 9th

Shipping via EMS is $30.

These are the users i have listed as paid:

Cap'n Cook
jebeltram4
njlanman
kindofblue
Izu
fightercaptured
Comatoast
Damian
Fadefilmstudio
yodasan
philmah
silvershark_9
PROTEUS360
Raymond F.
groovy_deee
CRM 114
LincolnGreen
lieutenant dan
Gruff Old Bear
Golden Dragon
JeffTVR
finaldemon28
abarbarian
Entropy

Just FYI Jeff I am currently waiting for godaiking to complete his order with Sean so I can get my refund.

Thanks.

Absolutely will do. As soon as godaiking has completed his order with Sean and Sean has refunded me I will confirm. :duff

Again, sorry about all this.

I don't seem to be on the list of paid orders, I paid a while ago. Is this list for people who have paid for shipping already? or is it for the people expecting a shipment of parts?

Hello everyone,

I just got back from a business trip, so

I am going to start collecting the shipping payments

Shipping via EMS is $30.

Please send the payment to: [email protected]

Include your nickname, full name, address, phone number and add a note saying: Rick Deckard accessories and the option you paid

Last edited:
Back