Rick Deckard Shoes and Gun by Sean Dabbs 1/6 scale

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well. Sean has completely effed me over on this, after I was initially effed over by another member, so looks like I will just have to take the hit and receive these myself Jeff. Please can you confirm what I need to do.

Thanks for your help in all this however.

Well. Sean has completely effed me over on this, after I was initially effed over by another member, so looks like I will just have to take the hit and receive these myself Jeff. Please can you confirm what I need to do.

Thanks for your help in all this however.

I am sorry ,

I have sent messages and nobody seems to be cooperative about it,

You can follow the shipping instructions on my previous post and i will try to ship your items as soon as possible,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I absolutely understand that Jeff you have been more than accomodating. :duff

Will do thanks.

Sean actually was initially helpful and then right at the point of resolution of this whole mess has just suddenly gone completely 'dark' and is ignoring everything. Very poor indeed.

Shipping payment also sent. Thanks! Glad to finally see these shipping.

when these make out to people, if anyone has an extra set pf shoes and a gun, they want to sell, let me know.

I still haven't heard anything form anyone about my order. I paid but received no shipping request or answer from Sean

Back