Roddy Piper sculpt and clothing set from THEY LIVE - Sculpt update (6/9/14)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great.Allthough the Glasses might be just a tad too big?
I guess it's too early to say since it's a WIP :)

Last edited:
final pics. :) i think I will make the glasses just a bit smaller, but the right shoes, a shotgun, belt, bandolier and some paint and this thing is gonna look phenomenal if I do say so myself!

cff1adee78bdb981be357dcee08ce599_zpsf3755551.jpg

Ah Man this is sweet,i can't wait for this!

A good pic of him with the glasses so you get an idea of the size of them :)

ff7egz.jpg

"I have come here today to kick ass chew and chew bubble gum...and I'm all out of bubble gum..."

Looks mint bud. Really wish more clothing sets would be available. Gonna be fun bashing this guy and formaldehyde face.

Last edited:
Looks cool! Wheres the outfit from?

Thanks :) the shirt fabric was designed by marlindesign and printed through spoonflower, i purchased the jean material and bleached it to the appropriate shade, and the outfit was sewn together by a tailor in Belgium.

So dope. Wish I got in on this one. Will another set of clothing ever be made?

Thanks man :) Ill most likely not create another run of clothing sets. With the cost of materials and services I think I'm barely breaking even, but I wanted to offer these at a good price. Also, The process of printing the shirt fabric and dying the jean material and sending it all off to be put together is also very time consuming. :/

Thanks man :) Ill most likely not create another run of clothing sets. With the cost of materials and services I think I'm barely breaking even, but I wanted to offer these at a good price. Also, The process of printing the shirt fabric and dying the jean material and sending it all off to be put together is also very time consuming. :/

To be honest, I think the clothing outfit is a bit under-priced. With the amount of people you have on the interest list, I doubt it'd be a problem to get 10+ more people at $150 per set. I'm just saying, it's too nice an outfit to not be done again. I'd easily pay that to get a set.

To be honest, I think the clothing outfit is a bit under-priced. With the amount of people you have on the interest list, I doubt it'd be a problem to get 10+ more people at $150 per set. I'm just saying, it's too nice an outfit to not be done again. I'd easily pay that to get a set.

I second that. I'd pay that to have this guy completely accurate. I'm sure others would too.

okie doke! These are ready to go soon! here is the first pull from the molds for the head and glasses. sorry for the poor pictures. I will be sending out PMs for payment within the next couple days. Thanks everyone!

e64714bd411e4df5e5712de1a6d5ead1_zps1a3b550e.jpg

Back