Roddy Piper sculpt and clothing set from THEY LIVE - Sculpt update (6/9/14)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Roddy Piper sculpt and clothing set from THEY LIVE - by CAINE - Outfit teaser

Everything looks great apart from his shoes, throughout the film he wore a pair of iconic Red wing work boots.

k4h4b8.jpg

2rgdu9t.jpg

Re: Roddy Piper sculpt and clothing set from THEY LIVE - by CAINE - Outfit teaser

Thats just what I had available for the mock up

Everything looks great apart from his shoes, throughout the film he wore a pair of iconic Red wing work boots.

k4h4b8.jpg

2rgdu9t.jpg

Hot toys Indiana jones look like those

Thanks for sharing Caine.
The headsculpt is something im really looking forward to see :)

Looks awesome Caine. Please add me for HS and wait list for clothing set. They Live is still one of my favorite films. Waiting for Hollywood to do crappy remake like always.

Thanks everyone :) really excited about this. Now that the shoes were brought up, does anyone know where to find something similar? Or is there any interest in me offering shoes with the set as well?

Thanks everyone :) really excited about this. Now that the shoes were brought up, does anyone know where to find something similar? Or is there any interest in me offering shoes with the set as well?

I think these painted brown would be close to the redwings, there's a brown version but I can seem to find them on ebay (it was called sand boy boots, but they only have the female version now):

https://www.ebay.com/itm/280742437950?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

$T2eC16RHJGcFJmBzid+uBSchuvr7kw~~60_1.JPG

Re: Roddy Piper from THEY LIVE - by CAINE

Siiiiiicccckkkkkk all the way around! This is going to be a grail figure for me. Could you maybe sculpt up some boots Caine?

Re: Roddy Piper from THEY LIVE - by CAINE

Hot toys Indiana jones look like those

Thanks for post! They do look similar

Thanks again everyone! Ill have some finished pics of the sculpt on the body soon.

I think these painted brown would be close to the redwings, there's a brown version but I can seem to find them on ebay (it was called sand boy boots, but they only have the female version now):

https://www.ebay.com/itm/280742437950?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

View attachment 114201

Thanks for the post! They look like a great option!

Siiiiiicccckkkkkk all the way around! This is going to be a grail figure for me. Could you maybe sculpt up some boots Caine?

Thanks :) I want to do the boots so that there's something really accurate available, but I'm not sure at the moment. Ill get back to everyone on that shortly.

Looks good so far Caine.
Maybe a bit fuller in the jawline...Roddy has a wide jaw when he was younger.

Back