Roddy Piper sculpt and clothing set from THEY LIVE - Sculpt update (6/9/14)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Roddy Piper sculpt and clothing set from THEY LIVE - by CAINE - WIP POSTED

Hi, are any more of this ser going to be made, I would be interest in the outfit, perhaps the whole lot.
Thanks
Regards
MAtthew

Any updates on the sculpt? I have my wrasslin Roddy outfit ready to go!

Any updates on the sculpt? I have my wrasslin Roddy outfit ready to go!

No real news on the sculpt unfortunately, but I just talked to the tailor this morning and she said she's cutting the pattern for the shirt and pants. I'm excited to see the outfit you have as well!

great to hear caine, excited to see a more screen accurate pants and shirt set! :)

No real news on the sculpt unfortunately, but I just talked to the tailor this morning and she said she's cutting the pattern for the shirt and pants. I'm excited to see the outfit you have as well!

Roddy's new soda!

Bn1q9c7CQAAbVJn.jpg

Re: Roddy Piper sculpt and clothing set from THEY LIVE - by CAINE - Outfit teaser

Looks nice, when is this set ready to send out?

Re: Roddy Piper sculpt and clothing set from THEY LIVE - by CAINE - Outfit teaser

**Due to various factors, this project has to be reduced to 9 clothing sets. I'm splitting the list after the 9th spot, and 10+ will be a waiting list. Sorry for the disappointing news. The head and glasses sets however will be available with no cap. **

The clothing sets are finished and will be shipped to me soon. Will post pics ASAP

Awesome News!!
I'm ready whenever payment is due.........Just let me know!
Thank you!

Any progress on the sculpt? Always interested to check out this thread even though I'm not signed up for the figure itself.

Ok thanks :yess:

Looking forward to those pics of the outfit :)

Crummy pics sorry, just couldn't wait to show this. Ill post better pics tomorrow. However they may look in the pics, they are phenomenal in hand! Can't wait to get the headsculpt finished!

2C6D1FE9-17F3-4B10-98F5-9D2457CFCE6D_zps0xong3fo.jpg

:rock:rock:rock

That looks so good, I'm bummed I ended up in the 10th slot :-/

Back