Thundercats - Lion O - 1/6

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Green_Alien

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello, I'm offering the sculpture of the Lion-O of the Thundercats, the sculpture will have the neck removed, the painting is not complete, was made ​​only to serve as a reference and better viewing, do not take into consideration because I am not a good painter

each piece for $ 50 + shipping because it is a relatively large part due to the size of hair

I will start carving the glove and two versions of the sword of Thundera, long and short.

The acceptance is also good do the clothing set and also the other characters of Thundercats

traits in the intention was to give more realism, so the look a little older

Thanks for looking

Looks good so far... I did a mummified Mumm-Ra and Monkian a few years back. Although I'd like to redo them at some point when I have the time :lol

This was one of my favourite shows when i was a kid. Good luck with this project!

From what i remember he looks like the sculpt is spot on.

I liked the result, I was very happy with the final piece. I will work on the glove, sword, clothing, and other characters of the Thundercats, but nobody was interested by the way

anyone interested?

Back