[Update] Custom 1/6 'DeLorean & Ecto 1 Bases' + Marshmallow Man Concept

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: UPDATE: Custom 1/6 'Base To The Future'

What an awesome idea man, put me on the list, this is the perfect base for the Delorean, put me down for the whole shabang, back drop, sculpted lighted fire, the works:), does it come with an acrylic case?.

What an awesome idea man, put me on the list, this is the perfect base for the Delorean, put me down for the whole shabang, back drop, sculpted lighted fire, the works:), does it come with an acrylic case?.

Many thanks! Got you on the list. Yeah, I'm actually thinking about offering them with modular cases as an option. I'm not fabricating the acrylic parts myself so I would just offer them with the base at what they would cost anyway but they're made close to my place so it wouldn't cost you double shipping. But I'll keep everyone updated on that as well.

Fan how will the flames be visible with the smaller base?, I'm interested in the lighted smaller base but am thinking if the flames would be shown much because of less space behind the Delorean, Thank you

Is there a Twin Pines Mall backdrop offered? If so, can you show it?

Awesome! Really interested in display with lighted flames and back drop. Subscribed to this thread.

Fan how will the flames be visible with the smaller base?, I'm interested in the lighted smaller base but am thinking if the flames would be shown much because of less space behind the Delorean, Thank you

Actually thinking about letting the flames start behind the front wheels already. getting bigger until the end to make it accurate and that would give enough lighed flame space also on the smaller base. :)

Is there a Twin Pines Mall backdrop offered? If so, can you show it?

Thought about it but couldn't source a good reference pictures with sufficient image quality and resolution that I could convert into a suitable backdrop. If you or somebody interested knows any good source, please share with me! :pray:

Awesome! Really interested in display with lighted flames and back drop. Subscribed to this thread.

Thanks, got you on the list. Please lmk which base size you're looking for (Maximum, Regular, Custom or Detolf).

F for me please

Thanks, as always buddy!

Hey, this is pretty cool. Put me on the list for option D or H. Depends on space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

De lorean 2 is coming out?? This does put me into consideration. Sigh

Hope delorean 1.0 is still coming out.

Yeah it is. But it just made me thinking bout the custom base if i'm gonna upgrade it to delorean 2.0. Since its gonna be hovering.

Really shocked hts announced 2.0 and 1.0 not even out yet? Plus 66 batmobile not even a small hint if it is being released or not.

Hi Fan,

Any ideas on the pricing of the Acrylic case options? option E with this may be an option for me...

thanks!

I'm interested in some form of the maximum base. It depends on how it comes out and how the flames look all lit up for me to decide what version.

I'm interested based on how the prototype looks

Back