[Update] Custom 1/6 'DeLorean & Ecto 1 Bases' + Marshmallow Man Concept

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: UPDATE: Custom 1/6 'Base To The Future'

Flickering lights for the flames would be killer. Just saying.

Hi Fan,

Any ideas on the pricing of the Acrylic case options? option E with this may be an option for me...

thanks!

Will add exact quotes for cased options asap.

What will the flames look like?

Try to make them look kind of like the flames on HT Ghostrider / Hellcycle look like.

Flickering lights for the flames would be killer. Just saying.

Like the idea :duff, though it's actually not planned but I'll keep it in mind.

Any update on this, Fan?

Wanted to show some of the modeled flame tests already but I didn't have much time improving them the way I want them to look like, so I think there will not be any big updates on this project until I have my 1/6 Delorean in hand. :impatient:

But the list is non-binding and I'll do my best to make these asap, can't wait myself.

Hey all,

considering that most often people jump off interest lists once first payments are due, the overall - real - interest in the project seams pretty low by now. It will happen anyway since I want this pretty bad for my own DeLorean and could imagine that the interest will rise a lot once first progress on the 1/6 flames and things is shown but it is possible that I will focus more on the projects with higher interest first, like the Custom 1/6 DMC - Improvement Parts so the bases might happen later than planned.

But lmk if you're interested anyway, it will make it easier for me to decide what to do first.

I'm definitely interested in the base with flames. It's just the perfect BTTF Look

Got to admit, Fan, although I'm interested, I've not spoken up yet because the other parts are much higher on my priority list. Personally, I want to get the Delorean looking better, and then something like this would be the final icing on the cake. I would definitely want it at some point though, just upgrades first.

Posting and bookmarking this page! Can i ask few questions (dont have time to back read now but will back read later when i get home)
1) When is the ETA?
2) Can we order after the initial shipment to other customers first ? Just to see what the end product looks like first?
3) If i order Option D, is the backdrop removable? Just for me to have options if i display it against the wall or when i display it in a center area where the backdrop is not needed
4) None BTTF related you have any plans or any display for a House Party Protocol Display? Something to goes well with 7pcs HoA and the circular platform base that comes with Tony Stark Mech teat 2 (mms191)

Thanks in advance for answering my questions

I'm definitely interested in the base with flames. It's just the perfect BTTF Look

I'm interested in option G!

Thanks! Got you on the list.

Got to admit, Fan, although I'm interested, I've not spoken up yet because the other parts are much higher on my priority list. Personally, I want to get the Delorean looking better, and then something like this would be the final icing on the cake. I would definitely want it at some point though, just upgrades first.

Yeah, good point.

Posting and bookmarking this page! Can i ask few questions (dont have time to back read now but will back read later when i get home)
1) When is the ETA?
2) Can we order after the initial shipment to other customers first ? Just to see what the end product looks like first?
3) If i order Option D, is the backdrop removable? Just for me to have options if i display it against the wall or when i display it in a center area where the backdrop is not needed
4) None BTTF related you have any plans or any display for a House Party Protocol Display? Something to goes well with 7pcs HoA and the circular platform base that comes with Tony Stark Mech teat 2 (mms191)

Thanks in advance for answering my questions

1) I should get my DeLorean by the end of March so this is the time when this project could really begin but depinding on the interest it could also start a little later. But the ETA would also depend on your position on the list and on the order of received payments so it is hard to name a specific date atm.

Do you want a spot on the list?

2) Of course you can but I will not give a garuantee on how many I will make in the end. Only spots with paid deposits (at a point of the projects when it's required) are garuanteed.

3) Yes, the backdrop will definitely be removable for different display possibilities, just as you described it.

4) Actually no. Always wanted to make something like that of the IM2 garage but didn't find the time yet and also don't have all the suits :lol. I could make a suitable environment for IM3, specially since the floor is less compliacted than the one from IM2 but it would take a while if I will make that.

Last edited:

Fan, meant to add, could you bung me on the list anyway, please? Either C or G. Thanks :duff

Thanks! Got you on the list.

Yeah, good point.

1) I should get my DeLorean by the end of March so this is the time when this project could really begin but depinding on the interest it could also start a little later. But the ETA would also depend on your position on the list and on the order of received payments so it is hard to name a specific date atm.

Do you want a spot on the list?

2) Of course you can but I will not give a garuantee on how many I will make in the end. Only spots with paid deposits (at a point of the projects when it's required) are garuanteed.

3) Yes, the backdrop will definitely be removable for different display possibilities, just as you described it.

4) Actually no. Always wanted to make something like that of the IM2 garage but didn't find the time yet and also don't have all the suits :lol. I could make a suitable environment for IM3, specially since the floor is less compliacted than the one from IM2 but it would take a while if I will make that.

I'am very interested but dunno if i wanna commit now since i dont have my Delorean yet but if iam to commit it'll be D or H =)

I'am very interested but dunno if i wanna commit now since i dont have my Delorean yet but if iam to commit it'll be D or H =)

:wave No need to commit now, the list is made to see how much interest there is atm but it's non-binding at this early stage. However it's of course appreciated to only take a spot on the list if the interest is serious. Got you on the list.

Oh ok cool thanks looking forward to it then =)

I'm interested in option C.
Is a custom base size possible?

Fan, thanks for having a go at this.

I know you said you can make specific sizes, I'm needing about 3 cm shaving off both the width and depth, is this do-able or do I need to pay extra because it's a 'custom size'?

These should look amazing , really interested in C and D ..... got to see those light up flames OH MY GOD !!

Back