WOLVERINE - full figure - by ELVIS1976 and TONY MEIS

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the Brown lovers, you'll have to wait. yellow suit first, and any repeat customer will get a discount for the future items. Hop on while you can.

For all the Brown lovers, you'll have to wait. yellow suit first, and any repeat customer will get a discount for the future items. Hop on while you can.

once you go brown you cant go back. :rotfl
for me this is the biggest thing ever. i been waiting for ever for a correct comic wolvie figure - finally its gna happen. i love it how i get on top of the list for the most epic customs ;)

i do think brown looks nicer IMO. however yellow is true to how wolvie is originally. yellow suit will look good weathered up a bit ;)

in terms of body i take it you guys will prob mod a KP for this. just hope whatever bod is used it can be posed without the need for a display stand after modding.

Last edited:
once you go brown you cant go back. :rotfl
for me this is the biggest thing ever. i been waiting for ever for a correct comic wolvie figure - finally its gna happen. i love it how i get on top of the list for the most epic customs ;)

i do think brown looks nicer IMO. however yellow is true to how wolvie is originally. yellow suit will look good weathered up a bit ;)

in terms of body i take it you guys will prob mod a KP for this

I do agree with you on the brown suit. It is my favorite suit out of all, but why not save the best for last. Yellow suit represent the origin of Wolverine's first appearance. Our goal is to start off this first character with our quality n team work. We have bigger goal for the near future. Although we are not some major company that can make n create figures n sell at a mass quantity, we do need everyone's support to keep our quality n project going. If Yellow suit Wolverine goes well, we'll be sure to continue our work even further from here on.

Many of the parts will be share for the future line up, but this will be the original figure with everything complete. Yellow suit has the most accessories out of the future line up so far. N like we mentioned. Repeat customer will for sure get a great discount for the future items.

After all, this project is more for the hardcore Wolverine fans out there. Crystal n I will release the future project slowly thru how serious this project goes. Thank you all for being patient with us.

Brown Wolvie=Ultimate grail piece

For some reason Marc Silvestri and this has always been my favorite Wolverine since I was a kid

51nkN4h10HL.jpg

I loved it so much I even had to draw it myself BCM 12/92 :yess:

c312517a.jpg

Prob is if u offer a brown suit later I'm gna be crying even with a discount lol. But you guys can make it up to us by offering a limited run of friends for wolvie like ice man and cyclops. Wolvie will need his boys when standing on the shelf ��

Brown Wolvie=Ultimate grail piece

For some reason Marc Silvestri and this has always been my favorite Wolverine since I was a kid

51nkN4h10HL.jpg

I loved it so much I even had to draw it myself BCM 12/92 :yess:

c312517a.jpg

Thank you, I have been trying to find that comic forever. Is this series available in hardcover yet? Where can I get one?

Last edited:
Prob is if u offer a brown suit later I'm gna be crying even with a discount lol. But you guys can make it up to us by offering a limited run of friends for wolvie like ice man and cyclops. Wolvie will need his boys when standing on the shelf ��

:lol:lol I'm sure you'll cry after you got the brown n miss out on the yellow. It might be a different head sculpt n combination by then.... :nono but yes, I know, I love the brown suit too :clap it's my favorite suit until...... TBA

Tony ever heard the phrase no figure no cry. Lol
Is the masked version going to be a roaring expression? I hope

Thank you, I have been trying to find that comic forever. Is this series available in hardcover yet? Where can I get one?

I'm sure if you check ebay you could find it. I honestly don't know if it's in hardcover collected or TPB to be honest. If it is I'd love to find it. It was one of my favorites too, but I sold all my old Wolverine comics last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back