Custom 1/6 Modern Wolverine by Tony and Salvador

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you'll do consider selling just the heads I'm interested in the HS to the far right. :wave

I already posted this in the other thread, but I just found out about this and I'm wondering If I can still purchase a Yellow and Blue Wolverine?

Sad...I got all excited about the prospect of a comic accurate 1/6th Wolverine.

Even the suit, and masked headsculpt would be awesome.

I just saw this and it's looking awesome! One of the reasons i like wolverine is because of his costume. Same goes for spidey, deadpool,etc.. Though if you are aiming for the modern version (my favorite next to the 90s one) i'd suggest you look at Joe Mad's art. Or at the uncanny x-men comics (pre-Schism) since that is what i consider modern. The now! suit is cool and all but it doesn't add that much to the mix and i still like the big x on his shoulder from the pre-now! era. I just hope he gets released after next year since i'm broke right now.It's not that the price is high it's just that something unexpected came up and i'll take some time to get through it. If this fig happens like this ^ then if there are any open spots or a waitlist i'd like to be added (for the variant version if there isn't that much of a price difference).

Hi,it's Salvador Larroca,looks like at the end the project won't be finished as i expected,but since the heads have been already done,and painted,if any is still interested please PM me.
i'll give details of price etc.But rememeber,it's just for the heads.
Thanks!
Salvador,studio proteus.

i would have taken an unpainted one but unfortunately the painted heads are out of my budget. Beautiful pieces though!

Hi! a couple of tests,since some people look interested,i'm going to offer a pack with 3 heads,serious,roaring and masked for 400.
if interested separately,roaring and serious 150 each and masked 100,painted.+shipping.
sorry but i don't sell unpainted stuff.
intested people,please PM me.

Back