WOLVERINE - full figure - by ELVIS1976 and TONY MEIS

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elvis1976

Breaks Out The Bone Saw
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey gangs we would like to gauge interest to see how much of you would be interested in a full custom Wolvie.

Here's a sample pics of Tony's suit on my wolverine and a WIP pics of Hnaouman new head.

The figure will come with two heads (masked and non masked)
New scultped gloves
New sculpted boots.

Progress pics of the sculpt
-1-15.jpg

Here's mine with Tony suit
P1010680.jpg

P1010678.jpg

P1010679.jpg

At the moment we haven't set a price yet and it will depend on the body.

LIST:
1. VIK2001
2. senbi575
3. urascal
4. eighthsamurai
5. turbo.VS.ozone
6. neo
7. marker2037
8. karamazov80
9. nexus
10. Evil Toy Monger
11. Lord Vicious
12. HPGR_Thrawn
13. yodasan
14. JD18_92
15. Smurfy
16. pcleemake
17. mightyq

Last edited:
To all the wolverine fans on board,

We are very glad to collaborat this huge project with Hanoman and Elvis1976 together. A quality 1/6 comic Wolverine has been a dream since I got involve in this 1/6 figure line many years back. From the past, Crystal and I have spent countless time n effort to better our wolverine from years to years. And finally we are getting some what close to the quality we expected.

Our goals are as usual "No Limit". We felt if we are going to do this, might as well do the best we can. The picture of the Wolverine in the yellow Suit is a prototype of our WIP, the final version and the suit quality along with our custom body will look close to 75% better in terms of improvement. This is just a teaser thread to see how many people that are serious.

Crystal and I are a huge fan of Hugh Jackman, and we enjoyed every X-men movie along with the Origin very much. Aside from his face, costume, metal claws, and nice muscular body he worked very hard for.... We are sorry to say, he has not nail down the ultimate Wolverine with his height, n it's not his fault that the Director pick him for this role. We are proud to bring back what we believe a Wolverine should look like, hope everyone support us all and keep this interest up. After all, my favorite superhero is Wolverine, sorry, Batman (Crystal's fave) come second, lol.

As you will slowly see, all four of us, Hanoman, Elvis1976, Crystal, and myself will be putting a lot of effort n time into this. We are proud to present a project collaboration base on our strong passion. Look forward to see more. This will be great!

Last edited:
Interested in the kit if I can have it unpainted without a body

ATM this is just for full figure, but we are thinking of offering kits.

The reason for the full figure is to get logan dimension and shape correctly with the right height.

The body i have mine is

TT advanced body with resculpted chest and back
Barney ross arms
I removed 2cm on the calves and thighs and resculpted them.

So lots of work and we are working on a way to make them available.

BUT WE WILL :lol

I would be very interested In a costume if you were to sell them separately

I would be very interested In a costume if you were to sell them separately

The yellow suit will be available as a full kit for now, because it's tailor to fit the custom body we are currently working on. But stay tune for more news n update. You'll love what you see as a whole kit.:clap

Last edited:
I miss the batman, I can't miss a new full figure!
I will be totally in for a masked version battle damged seb! :)

I know you guys are going with the yellow suit but will there be any brown colour suit?

ATM this is just for full figure, but we are thinking of offering kits.

The reason for the full figure is to get logan dimension and shape correctly with the right height.

The body i have mine is

TT advanced body with resculpted chest and back
Barney ross arms
I removed 2cm on the calves and thighs and resculpted them.

So lots of work and we are working on a way to make them available.

BUT WE WILL :lol

Please do I will be your best friend :pray:

What’s the plan with the claws btw? Will they be sculpted or metal ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back