Accessory WWF Winged Eagle Belt Interest - Robbiethepainter

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbay

Super Freak
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey folks,

Please let me know if you'd be interested in a WWF Winged Eagle belt by robbiethepainter.

He did an intercontinental belt that was just remarkable

f9e1ca97f8288aa7dfa684143bc60eee.jpg

Here's Robbie's previous belt:

index.php

Interest List:
1. tbay
2. jbeltram4
3. Raymond F.
4. karamazov80
5. tbay (2nd belt)
6. hnlee
7. Bravomite
8. Hosam-G
9. chewblock
10. chilipep66
11. Levit05
12. Machew1031

Last edited:
Great news!!! The intercontinental belt is a work of art getting the winged eagle belt would be a work of art in its own right. It’s the only belt I own in real life because it’s my personal favorite of all time, and it will go great with my Bret as well as the 90s era Taker I’m building.

I won’t have a big 1/6 collection of wrestlers but because I could never own all the belts in real life the next best thing would be to own Robbie versions of every single belt ever! Well there’s maybe a few I would skip lol.

Great news!!! The intercontinental belt is a work of art getting the winged eagle belt would be a work of art in its own right. It’s the only belt I own in real life because it’s my personal favorite of all time, and it will go great with my Bret as well as the 90s era Taker I’m building.

I won’t have a big 1/6 collection of wrestlers but because I could never own all the belts in real life the next best thing would be to own Robbie versions of every single belt ever! Well there’s maybe a few I would skip lol.

Definitely both works of art! You have great taste if you have the Winged Eagle belt. I really wish the WWE maintained tradition and stuck with that version of the belt. The design and the lineage make it such a timeless piece.

Looking forward to seeing your completed Bret and Undertaker. The contrasting colors of their outfits will make them a great pair. I actually had sold all of my 1/6 wrestling customs (as well as the majority of my customs and most of my collection in general) to fund this project as I just wanted to have one great custom Bret figure and no other characters. Then I felt like I needed Owen, now he's in the works, haha.

Yes, the robbie belts are pretty much the next best thing to real belts!

Any idea if Rob will make this verson too?

Attachments

• d5dcf3863372133dc0bbd270877fc737.642x722x1.jpg
    d5dcf3863372133dc0bbd270877fc737.642x722x1.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 106
You get interest going, I’ll take Big Eagle too. That was the only belt I owned when they first started selling belts, but somehow in moving around, it got lost along the way ?

Robbies IC belt is gorgeous. I got home late last night and couldn’t put it down. The magnetic closure is perfect. Really a treat to own.

If Robbie starts an entire line of wwe belts...I’m in....shoot...if we could get some of the old WWF belts i would buy multiples!!!!

Back