YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress LIST OPEN UNTIL PROTO REVEAL

It is bad form to ask another tailor to source fabric for another tailor esepcially if they both plan to sell the same product. People, give yunsil some time.

Well, last time I inquired about Tony's Leia dress, he said he wasn't going forward with it. I figure since he doesn't make anything similar to Yunsil's projects, and wasn't going forward with Leia, he'd show some camaraderie and help some fellow collectors out. I'm being patient with Yunsil. She's having some difficulty sourcing materials, so I reached out to someone who had better luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^ Gotcha.

I asked Tony if the project was still alive and he posted " ; ) " ..... so I guess that's a 'yes'. :dunno

That Tony dress is amazing. Goes to show that the fabric is out there. Tony makes amazing capes, and whatever he uses to make them would be the ideal fabric for her dress. It has the right weight and draping qualities. Yunsil will find it, or something very similar. Seeing Tony's pics gives me hope. 😉

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Well Tony was one, but I was referring to this guy:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...hite-dress.html?highlight=leia&highlight=leia

Hard to tell from the one pic how good it would be, since it was just an early prototype. But it might have turned out nice. And it certainly looks better than the HT dress.

That prototype looks great too. I guess any prototype is better than the stock HT dress, so that makes me even more confident in Yunsil work. She could have done something similar to the Tony Mei or O.S.O. and most people would be content. She's rising the bar as high as she can, looking for a material than can match expectations of everyone.

Well, last time I inquired about Tony's Leia dress, he said he wasn't going forward with it. I figure since he doesn't make anything similar to Yunsil's projects, and wasn't going forward with Leia, he'd show some camaraderie and help some fellow collectors out. I'm being patient with Yunsil. She's having some difficulty sourcing materials, so I reached out to someone who had better luck.

Yeah, that was my understanding, as well. I've had some of his other work, and am sure he could do a great job, if he were willing to take it on.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

So Tony agrees to do the dress. What happens to the deposits with Yunsil?

Chilli, maybe send the Tony image to Yunsil - she knows her fabrics, maybe she can tell.what it is.

Yunsil has had 5 goes at this dress - its not like she hasn't done anything. She has actually wasted her time 5 times over. She will probably break even in the end.
Give her time to find the perfect fabric. The princess is in a dress currently. She is not nude.

Dear Mike,

Yunsil will make a new prototype using other fabric.

I will send you the previous sample with the new prototype next week.

Thank you, and Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Jong

TORIBOX

By the way, there's still time to preorder? Where, how, when if so? Thanks!

Dear Mike,

Yunsil will make a new prototype using other fabric.

I will send you the previous sample with the new prototype next week.

Thank you, and Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Jong

TORIBOX

Very concise communication.

Fingers crossed that one of those protos might work for us once in hand.

Back