YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress LIST OPEN UNTIL PROTO REVEAL

Could I please get everyone on the list to send me $50.

Then check back in 11 months. :naughty

(refresh........refresh.......)

Help Me Yunsil - you're my only hope...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honesty guys, I just shared the latest with you, 5 prototype samples and a new one are apparently on their way to me. I don't really see how it's productive to keep slagging me off for the delays it's taken here. I havnt neglected this project, I've kept on top of it. I'll tell you this though, this will be the last run I ever organize. I'll leave it to the 250 other new customers she took on before finishing my project from now on.

Dang, Chili... I haven't really noticed anyone complaining since the most recent update. Lots of dudes griping before that (myself not included), but at the moment we're just having some fun.

What you guys think is fun might not be so for the organizer as it all rest on his shoulders...just my 2 cents. It's super stressful to meet customer expectations, and im sure even more stressful for yunsil to maintain her standards

Well I for one thank you chili and Yunsil - this dress will take he time it takes. This should be pleasurable for all. I hope you feel differently over time. And I hope Yunsil stays in the game too. Leia and Reeve Superman will be better for it.

I didn't expect this dress before the end of the year and nothing has changed that expectation. That's about that. It's all on Yunsil's team and always has been.

I havnt neglected this project, I've kept on top of it.

Pretty sure no one has accused of slacking. :dunno

We are bumping 11 months in and no prototype. You give money in good faith that you'll see progress, and IMO that hasn't happened.

(recent posts have just been in fun, as said)

I am not sure if those who signed up are accustomed to long time running projects here in SSF. I think those people are restless. Better not post anything unless there is an update. If there is no update after maybe a month then someone can bump a thread. Those who subscribed to this thread keep getting updated for not real updates. Just an observation from someone who has a deposit too.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

this will be the last run I ever organize. I'll leave it to the 250 other new customers she took on before finishing my project from now on.

Sorry to hear that. But I agree -- this is the last Yunsil project that I will ever join before a prototype is shown. I hope everyone here does the same.

I didn't expect this dress before the end of the year and nothing has changed that expectation. That's about that. It's all on Yunsil's team and always has been.

I'm with PixelPiper on this. My only real expectation is a great quality dress, which understandably takes time.

Sorry to hear that. But I agree -- this is the last Yunsil project that I will ever join before a prototype is shown. I hope everyone here does the same.

This sub-forum should have a rule that money doesn't change hands until the prototype is completed.

This sub-forum should have a rule that money doesn't change hands until the prototype is completed.

I don't think you can institute that as a rule -- many projects need the cash to start the project or they wouldn't start at all.

It's simply a choice you make for yourself what to do. Most people who have good experiences will keep throwing money at things, until they don't. It usually only takes one bad experience to learn a lesson.

I know two people on this board who wanted in on this project but wouldn't pay without a prototype being shown. I tried to warn them that they may miss out. Needless to say they believe they made the right call.

Honesty guys, I just shared the latest with you, 5 prototype samples and a new one are apparently on their way to me. I don't really see how it's productive to keep slagging me off for the delays it's taken here. I havnt neglected this project, I've kept on top of it. I'll tell you this though, this will be the last run I ever organize. I'll leave it to the 250 other new customers she took on before finishing my project from now on.

Hey Chili, I think a lot of us have no issue with how things have been handled on your part whatsoever. We've even seen a number of options that were attempted that most would agree didn't cut it. Some folks like pixel did help set expectations that finding the right fabric would be a challenge.

I don't think you can institute that as a rule -- many projects need the cash to start the project or they wouldn't start at all.

If you can't fund the project, you shouldn't start it.

The fact that we don't have that as a rule, is why we keep having Origamis and Moes and whoever else comes out of the woodwork.

Back