YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress LIST OPEN UNTIL PROTO REVEAL

Chili, please bump me out of my spot and add mikeljanin on there. He bought my spot from me. Thanks! And guys, good luck! It'll be worth the wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paid amstel, so I'm in. :)

I'd like to give up my slot as well.

alright guys, FINALLY, the proto has been shipped to me. apparently she settled on two final prototypes, and sent them both to me today. here is her latest message..

Hello. I'm yunsil.

I bought suitable fabric. so, I'm working now. so, I will send you prototype. not sample.

I bought three type fabric again meantime(It's not fabric shown you last time). I like 2type.

so, I am going to send two type prototype.

I want you to tell your customers.

I bought a lot of fabric for this project. over 10 type fabric.
but I didn't satisfactory at all.
Fabric is very important in this project.
I can make a outfit to use anything fabric, although You will want a perfect thing.

I know you are looking forward to see it.
Ususlly, It takes 2- 3 weeks to search a fabric. and It takes 2- 3 weeks to received a fabric.
so, I can't stand anything. because many people are waiting me like you.
I work next project while waiting. and Then I reschedule and work after received a fabric.

​I have repeated this process many times. dor this project. and I spent a great deal of time doing this.
I keep doing this project and I'm working in order.

I want to they believe me and ferraro.

Well, it's great to receive these news! Can't wait to see the prototype!

That's a nice explanation of the process. Should hopefully allay some folks complaints, but maybe not. Thanks, chilipep! :duff

Awesome thanks for the update Chilipep (and thanks for all the work that goes into running one of these projects!) - great news that Yunsil has found a fabric that she is happy with. Her standards are really high and this is going to look so good once done.

Finally some real update today. We can expect next update in about 4 weeks time or earlier:)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress LIST OPEN UNTIL PROTO REVEAL

Thanks very much Chili. It's good to see that those guys who were calling Yunsil "unprofessional" were just misunderstanding the process.
I'm happy to see Yunsil is hard at work.

All it takes is some communication. Bravo :clap and thanks for the update.

Hopefully we are moving forward now...

How can I "misunderstand" the process when it's taken 11 months to be informed of this simple fact? Same reason eFX are so bad - lack of communication. This is the first time we have been given some decent information on this project from her. I'm sorry, but for me, this should have happened 6 months ago when she missed the prototype deadline; it would have placated a hell of a lot of frustration. And like eFX, it's a shame that it takes written frustration before the information finally comes to hand. If I went off the radar with my customers, not informing them of delays, I'd be sued - but again, in this bizarre industry, people seem happy to accept this sort of conduct as "normal."

Saying all that, it is great to finally get some movement :)

How can I "misunderstanding" the process when it's taken 11 months to be informed of this simple fact?...
...I'm sorry, but for me, this should have happened 6 months ago when she missed the prototype deadline; it would have placated a hell of a lot of frustration...

She sent an update several months ago explaining her difficulties in finding the best fabric (maybe you didn't know, or understand). She said how important it is to her that it be the best it can be. She even included pics of multiple prototypes. I don't think it necessarily needed to be spelled out in precise details of how she's working in her other projects, but this new communication is a good thing. I'm hoping everyone who was struggling with the wait has a clear picture now that this is going to take time to perfect.

-I think all those who don't want to wait should be refunded.
-If someone wants the dress, they will wait.
-If there are further complaints about the wait, that person should be refunded.

Yunsil you're for real
You're for real you make squeal
Yunsil!!!
Can't wait to see the dress. Then It's on to superman!!

Looking forward to seeing the protos thanks Chilipep!

-If there are further complaints about the wait, that person should be refunded.

If you have my money and no real news in 11 months (one 'I tried some samples and they didn't work' doesn't cut it), I have a right to question it.

Sorry you can't get that.

Again, a little communication goes a long way. All we asked for.

If you have my money and no real news in 11 months (one 'I tried some samples and they didn't work' doesn't cut it), I have a right to question it.

Craig, do you want the dress?

Last edited:

Within a reasonable timeframe, yes.

What has been communicated is reasonable.

Then I think you should do another one of those hilarious Princess Leia face swap videos to ease our wait.[emoji16]

Sorry you can't get that.

Again, a little communication goes a long way. All we asked for.

Agreed.

I don't think concise communication unreasonable - particularly for those that do not have the "experience" of dealing with custom work.

Sorry my ignorance in these matters irritates you so much Cicada.

Back