YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress LIST OPEN UNTIL PROTO REVEAL

Sorry my ignorance in these matters irritates you so much Cicada.
It's all good. I'm just sittin' here waiting like you. When someone posts about how much that sucks, I get frustrated because it makes the wait harder for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress LIST OPEN UNTIL PROTO REVEAL

alright guys, FINALLY, the proto has been shipped to me. apparently she settled on two final prototypes, and sent them both to me today. here is her latest message..

Hello. I'm yunsil.

I bought suitable fabric. so, I'm working now. so, I will send you prototype. not sample.

I bought three type fabric again meantime(It's not fabric shown you last time). I like 2type.

so, I am going to send two type prototype.

I want you to tell your customers.

I bought a lot of fabric for this project. over 10 type fabric.
but I didn't satisfactory at all.
Fabric is very important in this project.
I can make a outfit to use anything fabric, although You will want a perfect thing.

I know you are looking forward to see it.
Ususlly, It takes 2- 3 weeks to search a fabric. and It takes 2- 3 weeks to received a fabric.
so, I can't stand anything. because many people are waiting me like you.
I work next project while waiting. and Then I reschedule and work after received a fabric.

​I have repeated this process many times. dor this project. and I spent a great deal of time doing this.
I keep doing this project and I'm working in order.

I want to they believe me and ferraro.

This is wonderful news and a very nice note from Yunsil.

NEW fabric and TWO choices... watch now the problem will be no one can agree which prototype is best. :lol

Can't wait to share pics with you guys!

I'm happy that last note made you feel better Craig, but I must say, there's no new information there from the last two or three messages I shared with you guys on the subject. We all knew for months now sourcing the fabric has become a problem, she was clear about communicating that and I passed along the message. We were all a bit upset about the estimated times being pushed back, but otherwise we knew what was up for awhile now.

In my case, looks like the tough times are behind us and we've got 2 great samples to try out on the way

The clingy drapey one will be best. Winter is coming and my doll needs to cover up her bits.

[emoji23]

got the package today guys. Its 2 previous protos, plus the new official proto. 1 of the 2 previous fabrics is for sure unusable. its totally see though, so, maybe if some kind of Princess Leia wet t shirt enthusiast wants it, pm me....

Ill be updating photos tonight

got the package today guys. Its 2 previous protos, plus the new official proto. 1 of the 2 previous fabrics is for sure unusable. its totally see though, so, maybe if some kind of Princess Leia wet t shirt enthusiast wants it, pm me....

Ill be updating photos tonight

Can't wait!

Thanks for the update.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Feeling good about this. Thanks chili. Thanks Yunsil.

Im really excited to share with you guys! I know its been tough, but I must say, itll be worth the wait!

Im opening it up to all comments and suggestions before i offer my own because i dont want to sway thoughts. The fabric is fantastic, a great weight but also light enough to be positioned.

7KHnwrE.jpg

s4woYES.jpg

I1FnQg2.jpg

I1FnQg2.jpg

I1FnQg2.jpg

tAs9Heu.jpg

bit of a different futz, a more baggy look
o32Jdjp.jpg

ooIHas8.jpg

Pvh8hfu.jpg

Last edited:
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress PROTOTYPE PICS UP

Wow!!! Overall I'm really pleased with it. The material looks great, a vast improvement over the stock dress. Love specially how the hood falls naturally over the head. Huge props to Yunsil. My only note would be the neck collar piece, which is too thick and makes the neck look bad. I think the cloth is plied doing a double layered piece there. I'd suggest going with a single layer if possible to keep the neck as thin as possible.
Other than that, I love it!

I'll have to view again at a smaller image size because with the ability to see the ribbed texture on the fabric, I'm not a fan.

Thank you Chili. Yards better than the HT...

I do like the way the material hangs and the basic cut looks correct to me. I always felt a t-shirt type material that was soft yet had weight could work... my only nit is that the weave is apparent in the photos. Is that simply a macro thing? Maybe in hand that t-shirt weave is less obvious. I hope so.

I'm still curious to see the other choice. I assume the pictures above are Yunsil's newest proto... but how is the other choice?

Very curious to hear your opinion, Chili.

yea guys, the fabric rib is NOT a distration or noticable at all in person, its a DLSR blown up type thing. here is the original fabric.. but its a moot point, its the one she says is no longer available (its a bit thinner, but you can still see the pattern in these pics due to the size

sbPhxOr.jpg

I have zero concerns about the rib. I like better the first pics you posted. That last is just ok to me.

Back