YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress PROTOTYPE PICS UP

i found something today that was a possible choice. heavier than the proto, but a way less visible weave. the weight of the fabric could lead to a really good drape, but again, i have concerns of it being too thick. ill post comparison shots of the fabric in a bit

The plot thickens...

I've found a couple that look like they will drape well are thin and opaque and have less of a t shirt looking weave I don't have yunsils to compare to but I'll see if I can maybe buy some small amounts

I've found a couple that look like they will drape well are thin and opaque and have less of a t shirt looking weave I don't have yunsils to compare to but I'll see if I can maybe buy some small amounts

You rock Raymond!

Thanks chilipep66 and Raymond!:clap

I want to see the fabric that chili found draped over a figure it's impossible to tell otherwise. I told him to cut a hole for the head and just put the belt around it.

I can't even thread a needle let alone anything else but that should be ebof to see how something hangs, drapes and folds

The fabric stores are all closed on the weekend. Next week sometime if I get a block of time during the day I'll go to the store and get samples of the ones I found and do the same.

Just make sure it's the doll head through the hole.

Just make sure it's the doll head through the hole.

0e7688faafc328543bf5078e9b58b1c0.gif

have not chimed in this thread in a while. good luck chilipep66 and Raymond on your search for the right fabric. I`m in no hurry so I will let the experts handle this and wait on the results.

i found something today that was a possible choice. heavier than the proto, but a way less visible weave. the weight of the fabric could lead to a really good drape, but again, i have concerns of it being too thick. ill post comparison shots of the fabric in a bit

Still planning to post pics of this fabric...?

sorry for the delay guys. ended up in the emergency room a few days ago, everything is looking fine for me now but i had a few days of some extreme sickness that delayed this little assignment. i should be able to get to it today though!

Oh man. Glad you on the rebound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry for the delay guys. ended up in the emergency room a few days ago, everything is looking fine for me now but i had a few days of some extreme sickness that delayed this little assignment. i should be able to get to it today though!

Holy crap! Glad to hear you're alright, dude.

It's moments like this that give you real perspective. Whatever happened, don't push yourself if you're not up to it - just focus on getting 100% again.

thanks guys! i think its something thats hopefully behind me, got all the serious stuff ruled out. So, back to the dollies...

so firstly, here is the sample alongside the prototype. my sample is thicker for sure, but its also a truer white and drapes decently and has a less obvious weave pattern.

overall, i feel like its kind of a trade off situation, better in some ways, less so in others. not very helpful I know.

PMRRhhe.jpg

63bqmBO.jpg

MbeoqG9.jpg

I prefer the material in the 2nd photo... drapes really well... 🤛

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

It's better, but I think it's too thick. It needs to cling right if that makes sense.

One thing that defines the Leia dress is the many little folds due to the thin fabric. Not sure this material would be capable of something like that, but it does have some pros as you said.

Back