YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress PROTOTYPE PICS UP

Chili, I have a couple of comments, but first can you confirm for me that Yunsil didn't just accidentally use the wrong side of a jersey-knit fabric? That the same rib-knit texture is apparent on the inside of the dress? I know it's unlikely, I just want to make sure before offering further suggestion.

I share you're guys sentiment. Overall improve the Yunsil. That doesn't mean we're stuck with it nescessarily yet. Cupcake, I'm pretty sure that's not the case but I'll double confirm when I'm home later

I prefer Yunsil's fabric. Thank you for your effort, Chili.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MbeoqG9.jpg

This shows that you do see the ribbing in hers, yours looks better in texture. Hers appears to drape better.

I vote keep looking.

update. not a great update, but heres the latest yunsil had to say after me telling her we all agree for the most part this fabric is too thick

If you want thinner fabric, you must wait long time more. about 6 months ~1years.

because It's difficult to find suitable fabric.

You know, This project take a long time. because I didn't find fabric.I never leave your project.

I went to big fabric and local fabric market many times. over 10 times.

I usually don't go big fabric market for project.

because I have a lot of fabric swatch. over 1000 kind of swatch.

but I offen go to big fabric market for unusual project. and I find out unusual fabric within once or twice.

You must know " over 10 times" It is very special.

Big fabric market is too far. so, I can't go there frequently. so, I go Maybe once every 2-3 months.

Can you wait me more?

If you do it, I will find it more.

but I'm not sure when I find out it.

SO, here is what I propose. Personally, I am willing to wait for a better fabric even if it takes this long, but i do definitely understand that some may not want to. Even though this makes way more work for me, I am willing to consider splitting this project into two runs.

For those satisfied with the current swatch, I can place an order using it as a first run, which will guarantee you get it in a timely fasion (the usual 3 months or so after all payments are in)

for anyone else willing to wait, we can hold off till this better fabric is found 6-12 months down the line

for those who choose the first run, there will be NO discounts offered on a 2nd run, its gotta be a choose one or the other type situation.

to ensure this happening at this price, I would need at least 40 on the list to want to move forward with this fabric.

thoughts folks?

Thanks for the update Chilipep. Very good of you to offer to split the run.

My preference is to stay aboard for the second run until (if possible) a better fabric is found.

I am willing to wait until we have the right fabric in hand.. so 2nd run for me please.... no complaints here... it is what it is...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thanks for everything you have done Chilipep, so good of you to offer split run!!

I'm willing to wait please put me in second run.

I am willing to wait it out! I would rather get something that is perfect than to just get it early.

Thanks, Chili. Waiting is fine if that increases the chances of finding a better material.

So two options huh.

The first is "the boy has no patience" and the second "he will learn patience".

Count me in the second.

I'm in for the long-haul.

Good way to get rid of the moaners.

Count me into the second run with the better fabric. Patience will be rewarded.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I'll wait. I'm in no rush for this.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm in for the wait, but... There's no guarantee she'll find something suitable in 6 months or even 12 via the channels she's described. I'm pretty sure someone else is going to have to find the fabric to make this happen by next summer.

Thanks Chili, like most I'd prefer to wait for a better fabric

I wonder if Raymond was able to source something, but I'm willing to wait for the right fabric and have the perfect dress instead of another placeholder. (Thats a phrase I never imagined myself saying)

Back