YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress PROTOTYPE PICS UP

From her tone though I just don't feel very optimistic. I'm almost tempted to cut my losses and try making my own instead like others have. I somehow managed to make an O-Ren kimono once, so a Leia dress shouldn't be that much harder to do... :p

That's where I am right now. I'm always the pessimist. People are taking the 6 months to a year as when we will actually get it. From Yunsils tone it's more like she's just hoping to find ANYTHING within 6 months to a year with absolutely no guarantee on that as well.

That's true, that's how I'm taking it. No guarantee.

But you figure, take the one now... and be happy, unless Yunsil does find better material.

OR wait, since after about 1 hour toying with your new dress Leia will just end up on the shelf anyway... and maybe, just maybe, a better option will present itself. If not, you can still get this material a year from now and spend that same hour with your new doll.

Irony: we will realize this is the best material, and in a year it will be unavailable too. :lol

I think no one can 100% guarantee the best accurate fabric will come out in 6, or a year after...

For my own, I just wait for a chance, or maybe a better fabric will come out.

and that why now have split order....

Kind of funny to think we're obsessing this much over what is ultimately a pretty plain and boring looking costume. :D And in fact at this point I'm almost wishing I had one of those cool new comic book outfits to put her in instead. The ironic thing is they'd probably be a lot easier for Yunsil to make.

leias (504x800).jpg

More than happy to wait.

Kind of funny to think we're obsessing this much over what is ultimately a pretty plain and boring looking costume. :D And in fact at this point I'm almost wishing I had one of those cool new comic book outfits to put her in instead. The ironic thing is they'd probably be a lot easier for Yunsil to make.

View attachment 359928

I'd take one of those too :)

I will also wait for the right fabric. :duff

I'll wait for the second run with better fabric. I'm in no hurry.

I'll wait too.

I'm not accustomed to letting anyone hold my money for that long of a period. How about moving forward with the Yunsil one and securing a spot (at no charge) on the second run in case the right fabric is found. That way I have something in hand and if the unicorn fabric makes an appearance, I can decide at that time if I want to get it too.

Based on what she is saying, this may or may not actually get found then we are back at square one anyway :dunno

Happy to sell my spot now, pm me if interested

I gotta say, other than the thick collar the dress on the first page is looking pretty darn good to me right now. And I'm thinking a year from now many of us might be wishing we had just gotten that one. Lol

I'm not accustomed to letting anyone hold my money for that long of a period. How about moving forward with the Yunsil one and securing a spot (at no charge) on the second run in case the right fabric is found. That way I have something in hand and if the unicorn fabric makes an appearance, I can decide at that time if I want to get it too.

Based on what she is saying, this may or may not actually get found then we are back at square one anyway :dunno
I think i like this idea. The one on the first page does indeed look great. I think I'd be ok with getting that dress, and then being on the list for the delayed second run.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back