YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress PROTOTYPE PICS UP

Correct, Cupcake. Tony only made the prototype in that picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Logged in to find new update.

sad-dog-copy-624x517.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/AnP9Q9F.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get where you're coming from Cicada, but you have to agree - now that there's a definitive material available from Raymond (and she can't make anymore "excuses" about delays) - it does seem odd that she hasn't replied to Chili, no?

It would be interesting to ask Sophia the robot, what her take on the situation would be :)

Uh, which post was the material Ray found determined to be "definitive"? Last I saw Yunsil's original prototype was the best and Ray said he found some not super far off from that but no proto has been made or shown using this material to my knowledge.

Uh, which post was the material Ray found determined to be "definitive"? Last I saw Yunsil's original prototype was the best and Ray said he found some not super far off from that but no proto has been made or shown using this material to my knowledge.
Maybe BECAUSE she hasn't even replied in regards to the discovery of said possible alternative material.

Let's not even start with the "definitive" crap again. With 100 individual opinions at play here, I think we're looking at a common denominator of "better than the stock dress" for our goal.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

My point is there hasn't been a pic of this NYC material posted, while I trust Ray's opinion, I'd like to see it and hear from Yunsil before saying it's definitive. Maybe she'll be able to get the other definitive fabric she found in the smaller quantity? Who knows.

Some clarity here might help:

Has a piece of the fabric that Ray found been sent to Yunsil?

Are we waiting on her to receive and review that swatch to make a determination if it will work?

If not, what response are we waiting on again?

After several weeks, I'm totally lost at this point.

To clarify, Yunsil has been notified we have this potential fabric. I’ve now reached out a second time to ask if I️ can send it to her to attempt a prototype

To clarify, Yunsil has been notified we have this potential fabric. I’ve now reached out a second time to ask if I️ can send it to her to attempt a prototype

OK, understood. So we're just waiting for her to respond as to whether she wants you to send her the material for a new proto.

I hope her long silence is just that she's quickly making another round to check for fabric on her end before contacting you about Ray's material.

He abandoned this project quite a while ago. I asked him about it when this thread started and he said he wasn't doing it.

I asked him last year if it was "still alive" and he put ":wink1:"......I said "I'll take that as a yes" and he liked the post. Not abandoned.

Latest info from Yunsil

went to big fabric market in last week.
I visited shop and asked it. but they don't have it still.
I tried to find new fabric.
I find out simmilar fabric. our staff will buy it soon. It will arrive within 1-2 weeks.

I figured she was double-checking, that's why the long silence. She likely wants to remain in control and doesn't want customers to start to ship her material. Obvious she didn't address your question, twice.

Anyway, potentially good news. Hoping this "similar fabric" will be suitable to complete this project to most everyone's satisfaction.

Back