Officer K Blade Runner 2049 - Weathering Service for Yunsil jacket only - CLOSED! Taking final payments, preparing to ship.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raymond F.

Super Freak
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Officer K Weathering service: CLOSED no new orders, no second runs

I realized everyone might not want the waxing with the caveats (please read below!) and also because it takes me a very long time ( several hours a coat) and I have to do it very carefully I have to charge more to make it worth my time. As you can see it’s a massive jump in price so I’m providing a few options for those who are more budget conscious. Unfortunately, I don’t have the tier 2 and 3 to show what it looks like yet but once I do those options if anyone chooses them, I can provide photos.

OPTIONS

Tier 1: Full treatment - 170 USD – IMPORTANT! Please read notes below

Wire addition in collar (optional), full Wax/buff, fur coloring and weathering, coat dust and weathering

Tier 2: Full treatment without waxing - 70 usd

Wire addition in collar (optional), fur coloring and weathering, coat dust and weathering

Tier 3: Fur adjustment only - 55 usd

Wire addition in collar (optional), fur coloring and weathering

TIMELINES:

Taking options/ deposits until Feb 29th only. It will close on the 29th and I won’t take any orders in the future. After the 29th, all orders will be shipped to me and timelines are below.

Tier 2+ 3 Completion Date: Friday March 20th

Tier 1 Completion Date: Friday March 27th

PAYMENT NOTES:

To secure your spot please send 25 dollar deposit to the paypal. If there is an error in price I will refund so please read below. Balance + Shipping will be requested upon completion. All orders will ship out at the same time.

Paypal Address : CLOSED

Deposit Price: USD $25 as gift or USD $26.25 as goods and services

Include in notes:

-Board name
-Tier of choice
-With collar wire or without (if this is not indicated it will default to without)
-Full address (including telephone number for customers outside of the USA)

DEPOSIT LIST:

1. Star Puffs ( Tier 1 with wire)
2. Chilipep 66 (Tier 1 with wire)
3. Bravomite (Tier 1 with wire)
4. Cpoll36 (Tier 1 with wire)
5. Stshammgod (tier 2 with wire)
6. Jbeltram4 (tier 1 with wire )
7. jra81984 (tier 1 with wire)
9. Marlindesign (tier 1 with wire)
10. silvershark_9 (tier2 with wire)
11. Chubbyman (tier 1 wirh wire)
12. THE JOKER (tier 1 with wire)
13. Indiana Fett (tier 1 with wire)
14. Indiana Fett (tier 1 with wire)
15. Ericieong (tier 1 with wire)
16. Seaknob (tier 1 w wire)
17. Levit05 (tier 1 with wire)
18. Comatoast (tier 2 with wire)
19. Mise (tier 1 with wire)
20. Ren dog (tier 2 wirh wire)
21. Jeronimo (tier 1 with wire)
22. Elgreco (tier 1 with wire)
23. V collectibles (tier 2 with wire)

NOTES :)

I absolutely love it now. While he’s dusty at times I will be keeping the shirt and pants clean though for scene versatility sake. The coat is dustier at times too but I believe that it looks better when weathered a bit even if you are going with a clean look.

I studied the gee whiz and the upcoming Supermad offerings which attempted the rubberized look and the stock Yunsil jacket blows it away despite the fact the material is not rubberized. Having said that, I’ve provided a waxed/buffed option to get it looking a bit closer to that and I must say that it makes an astronomical difference. I believe it’s the most natural you can get it to look without having it be super thick.

There are a few caveats :

-For the waxed/ buffed option, the color becomes a shade darker. I still feel this is very accurate and resembles the color better during the daylight scenes where the stock coat is about as spot on as you can get for the scenes when he’s under fluorescent lighting. Both are accurate I feel, it’s just a matter of preference.

-The number on the back which is already very subtle (which is accurate to the film) becomes a tad more subtle with the waxing. I avoided going too crazy on the area so you can still see it but It does knock it back a bit. I still feel it looks very accurate to the film. I wished I could get that portion a bit more waxed looking but I don’t want to risk making the number invisible.

-I’d also so avoid bending and creasing the coat when waxed as it might leave white creases (you can see this most notably on the chest where the collar folds in the closed picture above) . I used a natural clear fabric wax, it dries without any film or risk of transferring onto your hands or other figures, but it’s nature is to leave markings so it will still leave visible markings when bent. They will blend in perfectly with the intentional weathering so don’t be afraid to handle your figure but they will be visible and it may add unintentional marks when bending excessively, anything you don’t want you can buff out a bit with a dry cloth and applying pressure. If you choose this option note it’s a bit higher maintenance so please be aware.

- The collar needs a wire on the left side so that it can achieve the folded over look. I wish yunsil would have included it. The wire is versatile so you can bend it back to make the collar stand up for the closed look but it is not sewn in so you might have to mess with it a bit to straighten it out in the collar and I’d avoid doing it too often as it could become dislodged or warped. Personally, I don’t plan to ever close it. The wire is optional if you would prefer without it and if you want to close it often I’d recommend it.

Last edited:
Thanks man! Yeah I had this moment where I was like... I could totally fuck this thing up. But honestly these days I just go for it, I've grown confidence in my skills and the tips I've learned along the way and the times when I really mess things up are fewer and further between.

Yup these images makes me want to get the K outfit. Damn Raymond you sure know how to pull people in. Lol

Deposit sent for tier 2... with the caveat I like the look... otherwise it’ll be a 1 for me :)

Wow Ray, that looks killer! Please mark me down for Tier 1 with wire for both my sets. I will send payment this week. So excited for this!

Damn. I was all set to weather myself, but that looks ridiculous. Just sent deposit for tier 1 with wire. I’ll ship to you as soon as I get my set.

Back