Officer K Blade Runner 2049 - Weathering Service for Yunsil jacket only - CLOSED! Taking final payments, preparing to ship.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All payments in? Feels like waiting for this has been forever.
He started this project just over a month ago. Patience is a virtue in the custom world and this short amount of time isn't remotely a concern. You can trust a Ray with anything.

Yeah no kidding. Thanks for the support Andy, means a lot.

And no, as you can see on the list on page 4, all payments are most certainly not in. Also yesterday was the day that I originally said the outfits were to be complete. I didnā€™t even say anything about being shipped by then. Plus even though not everyone had paid, Star puffs has already been contacted about getting the box back to her anyways so I could take care of those who have already paid faster... So being not only on time, but ahead of my own deadline turning around a custom run in what Iā€™d honestly say is record time and honoring a promise I made during a global pandemic doesnā€™t carry a lot of weight for some people .

These took forever for me to do as well but i refused to rush through anything and I wanted all to be as good as they could be. If I broke it down hourly what the payment was if I were to charge what I would for my freelance art direction / creative brand consulting work hourly I would have had to charge triple what I did. I did it out of respect to Victoria and Robbie and yunsil and those who really put their heart into making this the best and because I love this movie and I love this hobby/community and I wanted to see the most epic K on peopleā€™s shelves as well as my own.

This is exactly why I donā€™t deal with custom runs, all it takes is one bad apple even in a sea of awesome guys to ruin the whole thing. I have great empathy and respect for guys like Andy who pump out awesome work continually and have to constantly put up with whining from a select few.

I will say that thereā€™s only been one whiner this entire time though... at least Iā€™m grateful for the rest of your guysā€™ support. It just makes me realize who I will and wonā€™t do anything with and for in the future and believe me there always will be a next time.

So thank you again to the rest of you for your kind words and support and apologies for the vent, Iā€™m as eager for you all to finally finish your Ks as anyone else as soon as Victoria gets back it will be off along with the guys who shipped me directly everything is packed up and ready to go.

Last edited:
Didnā€™t mean to be the whiner. I meant from my comment, from the start of the whole yunsil interest thread to now. No offense meant on your end Ray; youā€™ve been a 100% top notch guy from start to finish. You and Star Puffs have been rock stars. It does seem like ages ago since this started and the finish line is in sight. Guess Iā€™m just excited. ??ā€ā™‚ļø

Sorry man I didnā€™t mean to vent on you at all, If I took it the wrong way along the way... my fault for any misinterpretation on my part. Thank you for tour support and excitement, you said it itā€™s been such a long road but we are at the finish line and it will be well worth the wait.
And when Robbie gets the accessories all finished up we will all get to enjoy a second wave of love for this figure

Thanks for the note man. No harm done and I canā€™t wait for you to have it in hand. Cheers brother. ?

we've all been waiting since october 2017, the moment we laid eyes on this glorious movie called blade runner 2049. What's a couple more weeks. It's been 3 years haha All i know is, people are gonna wish they were lucky enough to get on this run a few years from now. The perfect amalgamation of talent on sculpt, outfit, and accessories.

Guys

When you put life into perspective,
you soon realized this is just still toys. US is now close to a complete ( shelter in place) Lock down in
every state with 3,500 death and
doubling each day.

I am in a few runs where it has been
delayed And it is not the end of the world.

Our Dolls clothes will arrive and still be around but getting anyone Hurt/Killed over rushing this stuff out would be terrible .

Stay safe Ray .

Last edited:
I havenā€™t heard back from Victoria yet regarding shipping the box back to her but Iā€™m starting to get out the ones who shipped directly to me, I just want to start moving things and hope Victoria will get back soon also.
I shipped out international and for domestic, Be on the lookout for PMs with tracking from me within the next couple of days!

Back