Officer K Blade Runner 2049 - Weathering Service for Yunsil jacket only - CLOSED! Taking final payments, preparing to ship.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rays weathering puts this into grail territory!

udUfJu6.jpg

ncxXpU3.jpg

CcKbpFm.jpg

Hey guys, you will notice a slight shift in deadline on the FP for the tier 2 only, I will still try my best to honor the original deadline for tier 1 and post if that changes at all which I'm not thinking it will, I have everything in hand but NYC is shut down due to the virus and my day job is a mess, so everything has a trickle down effect sadly.

I should have pics of tier 2 up by the original deadline (Friday the 13th) though.

Last edited:
Chili's is actually a new one! So this gives you a look and feel for how a second tier 1 set will look consistency wise.

Star Puffs has her's too right now, those two were exceptions to the deadlines listed on page 1 as they were mailed with my set as soon as Star Puffs got the box from Yunsil.

Star Puffs has hers early because she ran the project and I wanted to prioritize her, plus we needed to do a shipping fee trade when she mailed me the box of everyone's set. Chili and I share the same DNA so when I saw him at our family gathering last week I took the opportunity to give him his then so I dind't have to ship it. Glad people are liking his pics!

I believe I will be ahead of schedule now that the work from home situation is what it is less commute time and no socializing means I’ll be stuck inside more. I’m sure I’ll be done by the end of the week for all of them.

I’ll share that tier 2 before then but only three of the 4 guys who chose that tier would have a chance to upgrade after I post that, there’s really no going back To waxing after I weather that unfortunately.

What will happen is the few guys who sent me theirs directly, I will ship back to them directly and contact about shipping rates. Since Victoria collected shipping from the rest the box of finished items will go back to her and she will get them out to you.

please have final payments in mind by this Friday March 20th I’ll send out individual notes as well when everything is done asking for final payment, but not individual photos as that’s too much work. I’ll likely post one complete photo of all of them though.

Update:

I have fully completed tier 1 and have three more tier 2 to complete before the run is done. On page 1 please find pictures of tier 2 and an overhead shot of all that I have currently completed. If any of the five Tier 2 want to upgrade they can do so before tomorrow afternoon when I will move forward with completing the last ones. Note only 4 of the 5 will be eligible for that.

I realize I am ahead of schedule, and with the virus and many may have been planning to send final payment on the 27th. The way it will work is when all final payments are in from everyone, the box goes to Star Puffs and she will send it out to you so the sooner everyone pays the sooner it will go out. The guys who sent me theirs directly will also go out the same day so it’s fair and everyone gets it at the same time.

I will start accepting final balances now.

The balance is paid as a gift or add 5 percent paypal fees: [email protected]

Tier 1: $145

Tier 2: $45

One bit of good news is I used a new type of wax and the white creasing marks is less of a thing here, and it looks better too! The one chilipep posted (and Star Puffs got) also uses this wax. It does have a more waxy feeling to the touch than the last though, which I felt was a fair trade off for aesthetics and being able to pose him more. My only maintenance request is that you don’t take a hair drier to it (so give him hands that are easily swappable) the wax has been melted into the fabric, waxed again and then buffed. So heat will melt the wax into the fabric again.

Bravomite - fully paid
Stshammgod - FULLY PAID/Shipped
jra81984 - fully paid
Marlindesign - fully paid
Chubbyman -Fully paid
THE JOKER - fully paid
Indiana Fett - fully paid
Indiana Fett - fully paid
Ericieong -fully paid
Seaknob - fully paid
Levit05
Mise - fully paid
Jeronimo - fully paid
Elgreco - fully paid

The guys who sent me directly indicated on the first page, I will reach out to directly for a final total with shipping.

Star Puffs Fully Paid/Shipped
Chilipep 66 Fully Paid/Shipped
Cpoll36 Fully paid /shipped
Jbeltram4– FULLY PAID/shipped
V Collectible fully paid /shipped
silvershark_9 Fully Paid
Comatost - Fully Paid
Ren dog (I’m still waiting to receive jacket)

Last edited:
Back