Officer K Blade Runner 2049 - Weathering Service for Yunsil jacket only - CLOSED! Taking final payments, preparing to ship.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, If you are on the fence , get off quick and *jump on this run from Raymond Before it is too late! I know Ray personally and I know he does not offer commission work often( think this is the first time in probably 5+ years he is doing some work for us) and is only doing this to just give back to the hobby.

*PS my comments above was not solicited by anyone to speak up but thought all K fans need to know This Man‘s work belong in a museum!

Guys, If you are on the fence , get off quick and *jump on this run from Raymond Before it is too late! I know Ray personally and I know he does not offer commission work often( think this is the first time in probably 5+ years he is doing some work for us) and is only doing this to just give back to the hobby.

*PS my comments above was not solicited by anyone to speak up but thought all K fans need to know This Man‘s work belong in a museum!

So glad I got my deposit in on this then. Really looking forward to using my 2 sets to display a jacket open and jacket closed option.

great knowing this I'll leave the wire on one set unbent so the intentional weathering of the collar is in tact

Nice, thanks Ray. Super excited to finally have K represented and your weathering looks to take it to the next level!

when the list closes and Star Puff sends over the orders and I can begin I will be sure to post a picture of the their 2 option.

I just saw this and did not wish to miss out.

Deposit payment sent for Tier 1 Full treatment with wire.

Thank you for offering this Ray. So excited for this!

Updated, closes to fight guys I WILL NOT accept any orders after the deadline, even if you ship it to me directly, if you send money for a deposit inwilll actually refund it, I’m likely not to respond to PMs about new inquires either. I hate taking commissions so when I do I want to make sure it’s something I can strategically plan my time around and focus on to be top notch and move on.

Thank you all who had sent a deposit for your faith in me! I’m excited to help be a part of you building amazing figure from this criminally underrated film!

Does Star Puffs know which of us are on this run or do we need to reach out in regards to having sets shipped to you?

Does Star Puffs know which of us are on this run or do we need to reach out in regards to having sets shipped to you?

All that info is on the first page. But I know there’s a lot of info on there. In short, she knows, she will send them all to me at once.

Back