Officer K Blade Runner 2049 - Weathering Service for Yunsil jacket only - CLOSED! Taking final payments, preparing to ship.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This probably a dumb question, but please I’m new here. Is this version made by Black box or Supermad Toys ?

Ray, does the wire help keep the collar up or down? Or both? If the collar doesn’t sit naturally open without the wire, I’ll want it put in.

The wire is to get the collar to fold on itself when the jacket is open and look natural as it did in the film and not just stick out straight and clumsy like

Honestly if you want the closed look or to go back and forth a lot I’d avoid it the wire will bend back to make the collar stuck up when the jacket is closed but I’m not confident it will last past a few folds. I don’t have the ability to sew it in there so it’s glued

Last edited:
Hey Ray,

Just a question. According to your expertise eyes, are the pants a shade too light or just the right green?

By chubbyman, Victoria and I went back and fourth on the colors a lot. Us and yunsil ultimately decided on the ones you see in the final . In some regards both the pants and the stock coat look a bit light but it’s a bit of a Han blue coat brown coat situation because the film is so saturated and styleized different filters are used in different places. The outside scenes are all quite cool making everything appear darker. The scene where he is inside at headquarters or talking with Luv it’s under a fluorescent light which is kind of what the set was modeled after as it looked the least filtered.

I don’t think there is a wrong answer if if anyone wants them a tad darker I’d dunk them in a light mixture of brown and black RIT dye for a bout 5-10 sec, let it dry and go from there slowly.

I’m personally happy wirh the pants and shirt stock which is why I didn’t touch them even though the coat matches the daylight scenes / darker a bit more now after the mods

The wire is to get the collar to fold on itself when the jacket is open and look natural as it did in the film and not just stick out straight and clumsy like

Honestly if you want the closed look or to go back and forth a lot I’d avoid it the wire will bend back to make the collar stuck up when the jacket is closed but I’m not confident it will last past a few folds. I don’t have the ability to sew it in there so it’s glued
im planning on keeping it open so if it sits more naturally with the wire, pls change me to tier 2 with wire. Thanks!

Hey Ray,

Just a question. According to your expertise eyes, are the pants a shade too light or just the right green?
I was a bit worried about the pants too but they don't seem as light or bright in hand. I'm sure everyone will be pleased. The set is awesome and Ray's weathering looks top notch.

A reminder that this Saturday is the last day to put a deposit in. I will be closing the list and won’t be accepting any new orders after the 29th even if I’ve not completed the work yet.

Back