1/6 halloween 1978 laurie strode (caine productions/yunsil toribox)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the kind words T, I'll do anything and everything to help out. :hi5:

Beautiful display and your latest paint/hairwork is next level. Keep it up.

Hey everyone,

Ok, so I will be getting a new thread for this up and running in the next few days hopefully. I have just been very busy with a ton of life stuff going on, and then of course the holidays are more or less upon us. I have spoken with Yunsil and have gotten a list of prices depending on how many we've got on board. This is my first time ordering with her, so am learning as I go. There are two options for ordering with her: Option A (no prototype), and then Option B with a prototype. I think we can all agree we'd like to work with a prototype to make sure this thing is as great as it can be? Once I get the new thread up, I can get a better idea of who's in, who's out, and we can start getting an idea of price including the proto. I'm not looking to make a single dime on this other than whatever paint and hair work I do. I will not be jacking up the outfit price like some of these other schmucks do. I want this to be as "affordable" as it can be for all of us. We will start collecting the run of the mill deposit once this is all squared away so we can get the ball rolling with Yunsil. This can be after the holidays if that's what you all prefer. I'm more than understanding that most of us are either spread thin or tapped out at this time of year. Please stay tuned. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It there any way that I can join in the list for HC?

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

For sure, bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yunsil did a thread for the clothing before this right? Is this the second run? And who's head sculpt will we be using?

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Back