1/6 halloween 1978 laurie strode (caine productions/yunsil toribox)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amstel

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello to all of you, we are gathering interest for a Laurie Strode figure. It will be a normal version and will be from the night of Halloween in the film. I think its about high time we add her to our Halloween collection, along with Michael Myers and Dr. Loomis!

Will be a limited run of H & C (Head and Clothes) with COA's and we will offer a couple of head sculpts.

CAINE PRODUCTIONS-

Caine will start working on the sculpt in March.

A prototype will be shown, painted and haired by the courtesy of T-Squared. After the prototype is shown, we will start accepting payments.

*The head will come as a bald version and unpainted.
*You will need to secure your own painter to paint and hair it.

YUNSIL/TORIBOX-

I have already set up my order request with them and I will know more by the end of this month to next month when they contact me again to inform me of when they will start working on the sample of the outfit. We will see the prototype first, of course, and with our pending approval, we will send them our deposits.

**The estimated cost for the outfit per set will be determined once the deposits are in, you secure your spot on the list and the run is closed. I believe they quoted 10 sets to be around $315. However the price goes lower if we have more than 10 people on the list. They mentioned to me that the price is subject to change, depending on the quality of the fabric and what is available to them. But for now you get the idea.

OUTFIT-

NAVY BLUE SWEATER
BABY BLUE SHIRT
BELL BOTTOM JEANS

H & C--

-$75 for head sculpt
-$100 deposit for outfit set, remainder of payment to be determined once run is closed and all deposits are in.
-plus shipping when we ship the set to you.

2. T-Squared
3. vjm173
4. Spiderforever7
5. Ren_dog
6. ishothimsixtimes
7. dj.Cbear
8. TheWhatWhatNow
9. JeffTVR
10. Joebizz34
11. Sidious-66
12. Rkrause21
13. Rydeck
14. Chris Membreno (FB)
15. James Morris (FB)
16. b00too
17. mwaarrkd
18. papasmoak
19. Matthew Mayhem

HEAD SCULPT-$75 plus shipping

*bald version
*unpainted

1. Ironhed577
2. Hunterdnrc
3. Groovy34
4. Jeronimo
5. Killercustoms82
6. CleverGirl

ACCESSORIES-

Knitting Needle
Coat Hanger
Extra hanger to be made into weapon

2. T-Squared
3. TheWhatWhatNow
4. James Morris
5. vjm73
6. Rydeck
7. Jeronimo
8. ishothimsixtimes
9. spiderforever7
10. b00too
11. papasmoak
12. Chris Membreno
13. mwaarrkd
14. Matthew Mayhem
15. Sidious-66
16. dj.Cbear

T-Squared Painting/Hairing Service-[/SIZE=3]

1. TheWhatWhatNow
2. ishothimsixtimes
3. ironhed577
4. spiderforever7
5. rkrause21
6. vjm73
7. James Morris
8. Ren_dog
9. Rydeck

Wait List
1. b00too
2. mwaarrkd
3. Matthew Mayhem

*Ironhed577 will provide his talented skills to the art and design of COA's and packaging boxes!*

*We will announce ahead of time of the deadline to cut off the run and that should give you time to secure your spot on the list. We are excited about this project and to think about it...by the time when Halloween comes around next year, we will finally complete one significant missing piece to our 1978 Halloween collection!! :yess:

Contributions to this project
T-Squared
Ironhed577
Caine Productions
Yunsil/Toribox
Fergo Black

UPDATE NEWS:

Oct. 10-
*Fergo Black is on board to make us the accessories, knitting needle and coat hanger. His price quote is TBD depending on how many people. If you are interested, please let us know. I will add you on the list.

*T-Squared will be offering his painting service, however the cut off will be at 10. The list is up now.

*Unpainted/bald version head sculpt will be $75 plus shipping.

*Caine will start working on the sculpt in March.

Nov. 14-
*WIP pics posted of the accessories.

Last edited:
I'm interested for H & C

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is going to be an exciting one for sure. Just a heads up. As far as sculpt, I'll be painting and hairing a limited number of them. As much as we'd like to do this as a full figure release, it would just be too strenuous on both Angie and myself. It's difficult for me to break away from regular commissions to commit to a run. Doing this as a H/C set makes everything seem much more doable. I have nothing but complete faith in Caine, and I also believe the only tailor for the job is Yunsil. Having Alex on board for packaging is totally the icing on the cake. Angie and me have discussed this and it definitely wasn't hard to come to an agreement on each aspect. Hope to see there's others who want a Laurie in their collection as much as we do! Cheers.

If anyone has any accessory ideas, I'd love to be involved, one of my favorite female characters. For now, put me down for a sculpt.

If anyone has any accessory ideas, I'd love to be involved, one of my favorite female characters. For now, put me down for a sculpt.

I know of your talented work with accessories. If you have any ideas please do share with us. All I could think of is school bag with books, pumpkin and the comic book that she read with Tommy.

Put Me Down! Hopefully we can find someone to paint and hair sculpt?:wave

Got you down! Thanks!

T-Squared mentioned he would paint/hair a couple of heads for some of us. His schedule is just way too busy to take on the full figure run like he said in his comment.

Can't say no to this. One of the two female characters I've long wanted in the collection and a great accompaniment to Myers and Loomis, so H&C for me please.

Caine's a good choice for the sculpt and it will be interesting to see what he comes up with because (without wanting to be offensive) Jamie Lee got a lot of 'why the long face?' going on. Kind of shaped like a stood up steam iron with a wig strewn on top.

I'd personally prefer a stressed, tattered and battered end scene version of the character. Weathering of the outfit can obviously be done yourself but, if possible, I'd like to see a bit of panic/terror inherent in the sculpt, rather than the default calm, blank expression.

I'm in for everything. I would want a Painted Head & Haired.
Thank you!

You're early so if you want I'd be more than happy to do one for you. I'll post a link in here to my FB page for anyone who's not familiar with my work. [emoji6]

You're early so if you want I'd be more than happy to do one for you. I'll post a link in here to my FB page for anyone who's not familiar with my work. [emoji6]

Room for one more?

dr-evil-crying1.gif

Yes please. I believe you are doing the Last of the Mohicans for me too.
Thank you.

I'd personally prefer a stressed, tattered and battered end scene version of the character. Weathering of the outfit can obviously be done yourself but, if possible, I'd like to see a bit of panic/terror inherent in the sculpt, rather than the default calm, blank expression.

Oh yeah I agree I would rather to have Jamie Lee's stressed/panic/terror look of the sculpt. I believe we will all discuss this and then agree on a certain facial expression that we want to see on the sculpt and bring that up with Caine once he is ready to work on it.

Last edited:
Accessories to be possibly added to the set...

Knitting needle
Coat hanger
Comic book

Anything else?

Def want you to paint & hair my Laurie sculp brotha!

This is going to be an exciting one for sure. Just a heads up. As far as sculpt, I'll be painting and hairing a limited number of them. As much as we'd like to do this as a full figure release, it would just be too strenuous on both Angie and myself. It's difficult for me to break away from regular commissions to commit to a run. Doing this as a H/C set makes everything seem much more doable. I have nothing but complete faith in Caine, and I also believe the only tailor for the job is Yunsil. Having Alex on board for packaging is totally the icing on the cake. Angie and me have discussed this and it definitely wasn't hard to come to an agreement on each aspect. Hope to see there's others who want a Laurie in their collection as much as we do! Cheers.

Back